Chapter 7 Part 1 - Group

7

California girls, we're undeniable...

My alarm woke me up on this beautiful sunny Saturday. I looked at the boy cuddling into my side and smiled to myself. I can't believe I'm dating my idol. I wonder how I got to be so lucky. I got up quietly and walked downstairs into the kitchen and started cooking pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

"You're so amazing." Kian said startling me. He smiled and came over to me. He kissed my cheek and started to help with the pancakes.

"Goodmorning handsome." I said, smiling. He truly captivates me. I went upstairs and got my camera to vlog, "Hello my beautiful Motavators, haha yeah I'm stealing that," I said into my camera. "I think you should call them Lawlinators." Kian said before flipping a pancake and coming over to me.

"Now, explain to me, and my fans, why I would do that." I said kissing his cheek and giving him a 'huh?' look. "Well," he started off, "because I love you and you love me and we are going to get married, soon maybe, and you'll be Erica Lawley so then they'll be Lawlinators. I love our Lawlinators." He said kissing my cheek and smiling.

"You are such a charmer." I giggled. "So guys, Kian and I have an announcement!" I looked back at him, "We're starting a collab channel!" We yelled into the camera. "I think we'll call it Erian. That should be our ship name too."(a/n: pronounced Er-ee-in) I smirked. "Excuse me, I believe its Kirica."(a/n: pronounced Keer-ica) He said sassily, snapping his fingers in a Z-formation. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes, chuckling.

"So, more info about our channel will be in the description below, comment what you think our channel name should be!" I said motioning my pointer finger down. I walked over to Kian who was still making pancakes, we are feeding 1 girl and 6 boys. "So, I was making breakfast and Kian decided to help out. This is Kian making pancakes for 1 girl and 6 boys." I said pointing the camera towards Kian and the oven. I turned the camera off and helped with breakfast.

"FOOOOOOOD!!!" Connor yelled running down the stairs and into me. "Ouch Erica, why'd you do that?" He said while rubbing his back. "Wh- I- Ugh Connor. You are so annoying sometimes." All he did was get up and laugh at me. Wishbone came over to me and layed in my lap, Wishbone loves me. Wishbone barely growls or barks at me.

"Who's a cute doggie? Wishbone is! Hehe." I said while he was going crazy/happy. I picked up Wishbone and shook him, he made a funny noise. Jc does that to him all the time. I put Wishbone down and got up. All of sudden I was lifted off the ground. "Aaaaah! Put me down! Jc!"He kept saying things along the lines of "No!" and "Never!". "Justin Caylen Castillo! Put me down or so help you God!" I said slapping his back. He put me down, muttering curse words under his breath. He hates being called Justin, nevermind his full name being used.

Ricky and Trevor came down and we ate our very, very large meal. "Oh god, I'm so full. I'm pretty sure I just got about 6 pounds fatter so I'm going to go for a run." I said seriously. "Babe, you're not fat." Kian said grabbing my wrist. I didn't answer I simply went into my room and put on black leggings, a t-shirt, a bikini, and running shoes. I threw my hair up in a ponytail and put my phone in my pocket. I grabbed my filming equipment and put it in a backpack. I grabbed some other stuff and threw it in my backpack also.

I got to beach and noticed a group of girls. I couldn't really see because I had forgotten both my contacts and my glasses but they looked familiar. "Erica!" One of the girls shouted waving her hands. She came running over to me and when she was closer I realized it was Andrea.

"Hey Andrea! What's going on?" I asked motioning to the large group of YouTubers. I felt sad, mad, and left out. "Didn't you get the text? YouTube Girls' Day Out!" She exclaimed. I checked my phone and saw all the info, I don't know how I missed the text. "Can I still join? I have my pennyboard, camera, and bathing suit. Oh and extra clothes. That's why I love backpacks." I said. I pulled up my t-shirt revealing my bikini top. "Ofcourse!" She said and started walking towards the group of girls. I took off my leggings and t-shirt, revealing the whole bathing suit. I took off my shoes and socks and slipped on my flipflops.

"Wait up girl." I said to Andrea. I ran to her and we walked to the group. "LOOK WHOS HERE!" She screamed and all the girls with their cameras out turned the camera and themselves towards me and Andrea. "1...2...3..." I heard someone whisper before I was bombarded by one huge "HEY ERICAAAAA" Multiple heads turned towards all of us and I was enveloped in a group hug. I took my camera out of my backpack and started vlogging.

"So, I just walked into this big Youtube girls' day out! If only I read my texts.. oops.." I giggled showing all of the vlogging girls. "Hey fans of Erica! What do you call them?" Jenn asked. "Well I was gonna steal Motavators from Beth but Kian wants me to call them Lawlinators instead.. What do you think?" I asked her. She thought for a second before responding. "Lawlinators. It's like.. a mix of Lawley and Motavators, ya know?" She chuckled and I nodded also chuckling.

"HEY!" Jenn yelled, hurting my ears, to get everyones attention. "HOW ABOUT WE GO TO MCDONALDS?!" She screamed. As a response she got a very loud mixture of "Yeah!" and "Hell yeah!" We all packed up and got out our pennyboards.

When we got to McDonald's we saw a group of familiar people and nearly screamed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! I like this chapter.

I'm splitting it into two parts because I didn't want it too long.

Okay guys so I now have over 400 reads! You guys are amazing!

Instagram: utuberstagram

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!

Imma call you my nuggets cos my last name is McDonald😘😂💕❤️

You guys are so beautiful and unique and amazing and I don't want any of you harming yourselves or thinking horrible thoughts. If you are bullied than stand up to the bully and be nice to them, get and adult. Kindness kills the bad people. You are loved a lot.

I love you nuggets❤️😘

Thank you so much!

~B outie~