Chapter 10 - Don't Regret It

10

"Is cerica official?" Connor laughed.

"Ofcourse you dumbass," I laughed. "I didn't just say I love you and kiss you a lot because it's not." I laughed again. Suddenly, I heard a scream come from down the hall. I looked to see...

I sat up and looked through the door way. What I saw was horrible, something that made a lump form in my throat. I saw Kian, kicking and punching the wall and screaming and cussing. It was a mess.

He was screaming things like "I can't fucking believe you Connor!" and "How dare you!" and "I love her!" I couldn't hear most of it. I layed back down and covered my ears. When I looked back up, Connor was in the hallway trying to calm Kian. Kian looked at Connor with hate and lust in his eyes. He took Connor by the collar of his shirt and started screaming at him. I couldn't take it.

I got up and pulled Connor from Kian. I pushed Kian, him falling to the ground with my force.

"Keep your hands off of Connor you asshole!" He just stared at me. He didn't say anything back and it frustrated me.

"If you loved me you wouldn't have cheated on me!" I screamed kicking him where the sun don't shine. He grabbed his crotch and sat there in pain. I smiled and took Connor's hand. I led Connor to the livingroom.

"Why is my life so full of drama? Like why can't it be simple, Connor?" I said looking up at him with loving eyes.

"Because simple didn't bring you here. Because simple is boring. If you didn't have so much drama in your life, I wouldn't be able to kiss you right now.I might not even know you. Don't regret what you've done, or what you've said, or who've you met. It brought you here. You can't regret anything because if that one thing happened differently, it would effect your whole life. You'd be different. Or, maybe it'd be the same, but you don't know and you never will and I hope you accept that, because you're stuck with me." He said intelligently. I admire him so much right now.

Connor bent down and kissed me on my forehead, keeping his lips there for a while and closing his eyes. I closed my eyes and smiled. I hugged him close to me and cuddled with him. In that moment, nothing mattered but us. We fell asleep like that, in each other's arm not caring about anything but each other.

--------------------------------

A/N: SO proud of this short short chapter. I'm deep.

IG: @bethanysselfie / @aerobethmota / @utuberstagram

^Follow them! If you say you read this, I'll spam, follow, or shout you out:)

I'm stuck at 2.9K reads:) I put a smiley face because I never thought in a millon years that over 2,900 people would read something I wrote

I am sorry but I am not updating until I reach 3K reads, so spread the word and follow me on Instagram^^ When I reach 3K reads, you get a nice long chapter.

THANK YOU I LOVE MY NUGGETS SO MUCH

~B outie~