Chapter 7 Part 2 - Group

7

"Jenn.. Jenn! Oh. my. god. It's 5 Seconds of freaking Summer. I'm going over there." I whispered to her.

"Don't act like a dumbass, dumbass." She chuckled at me, pushing me into the one and only Calum Hood. He turned around with an eyebrow arched and a chuckle.

"Sorry! Oh my gosh my friend over there pushed me.. But I'm a huge fan so I'm not that upset she did." I chuckled. His eyes widened and it scared me.

"You - You're Oh my god. Luke!" He pointed at me. Luke looked over here and when he saw me, his whole face lit up. He ran over here falling on God knows what. When he finally got over here he shook my hand.

"Pleasure to meet you." I smiled trying to sound like a not crazy fangirl.

"You're Erica Mota, famous YouTuber. Sister of also YouTube famous Bethany Mota. Pleasure is mine." Oh so they're fans. That's why Calum freaked. I got out my phone and a piece of paper. Luke took the paper, crumpled it, and threw it away.

"You can just put it in my phone." He chuckled handing me his phone. I am touching Luke's phone. Luke freaking Hemmings. I put in my contact and entered my number. I put my contact as 'erica is better than you🐳'

"Bye Luke." I said as I walked away with his phone and mine, waiting for him to notice.

"Hey! You stole my phone." Luke said coming towards me. I ran through the crowd of girls grabbing my backpack and running out the door. I waited across from McDonald's and soon saw Luke come out. I grabbed my sunglasses and rode my pennyboard. He chased me all the way to my house and then pushed me off my board onto my lawn.

"Luke! Ha ha! Stop!" He was tickling me for my phone. Then he was just feeling me.

"Luke, I said stop." I started struggling and he got mad. Damn horny boys.

"But you're really hot." He whispered in my ear. I did the first thing that came to mind.

"Kian! Kian help!" Kian and I are still living together. "Kian! Jc! Sam! Connor! Ricky! Trevor! Help me god damnit!" I screamed. Meanwhile, Luke was starting to give love bites. Kian came out and I thanked god. "Kian, he's trying to rape me!" Kian ripped Luke away and tackled him to the ground. Kian started smacking him and punching him.

"Kian, stop. You've done enough. Calm down babe." I wiped his forehead and kissed him.

He walked over to Luke. "You. You keep away from my girlfriend. Or I swear." I pulled him away not wanting to hear more, I just wanted to go inside and cuddle with him. The day escalated quickly.

"Baby, cuddle with me. Come on, lay down." I stretched my arms out in a welcome. He layed down with me.

"I thought he was gonna rape you and then maybe you liked him, you love 5sos. I thought you'd leave me." He said running his hand through his hair.

"You could never, I repeat never, lose me. I love you." I held his face in my hands.

"Breath my air and feel

My love

Kiss my lips and taste

My love

Watch my eyes and see

My love

Don't forget to be

My love

S.Eric" I recited one of my favorite poems, something that fit the situation.

"Beautiful. Not as beautiful as you though." He smiled at. I can't stand compliments. I don't deserve them, and that's all he ever does. Compliment me.

"I'll be right back." I went into the bathroom and did something that I haven't done in so long. I made marks. I couldn't help myself.

I needed the relief of cutting today.

---------------------------------------

A/N: Okay, not the best chapter but its something:-) One of you commented on my Instagram and followed me and ilysm.

Also, THANK YOU for 1.1K READS!

I love y'all to the moon and back💕

Nuggets🙊

~B outie~