"Will you be my girlfriend?"......

Kylie POV
2 weeks later

I wake up super tired, but it was almost 1 in the afternoon so I had to wake up. I check my phone seeing messages from Justin. Me and him have been talking everyday, what sucks is he has had meetings lately, which we only have hanged out 4 times since he came back to LA for a while.

Goodmorning Beautfiul, happy 1 year anniversary of our friendship❤️
today I have a lot planned for you and me so get ready,at 2 I will pick you up💕

I smile, I check the time seeing its 1 already so I run to the bathroom to take a shower.
I get out of the shower checking there is only 30 mins left untill Justin comes.

I go to my closet, I might have a lot of clothes in my closet but, there has to be 1 dress that will make todays day with Justin. I turn seeing a gorgeous light orange dress hanging between two black dresses. The dress didn't look to expensive nor to cheap, it was just right. (Pretend this is the dress she wore for Justin and her 1 year anniversary)

 (Pretend this is the dress she wore for Justin and her 1 year anniversary)

I grab some white heels and jewelry for my outift and put it on. I run straight to my curler and make my hair not curly but wavy.

I suddenly hear the door. I finish putting my make up on. I run to the door. Opening it, I see Justin's driver standing. "Hello" I told him in confusion, thinking why isnt Justin the one that knocked my door. "Are you ready ma'am?" I keep looking at him in confusion. "Where is Justin?" I questioned the guy.

"He is waiting for you" He said. "Where?" I asked. "I can't say" He said. I chuckle and grab my purse walking out.
"Why didn't he come for me?" I asked Justin's driver. "Because there is to many paparazzi right now, and Justin's manager said that they can't find out anything romantice between you and Justin" I nod on understanding.

----

We have been driving for almost 30 minutes, thankfully the driver finally stops and opens the door. I walk out seeing that I was somewhere in the woods. I turn seeing a Lake House and ofcourse a Lake. I lastly see Justin standing in from of the house with roses in his hands. I smile at him and walk towards him. "Wow This looks so beautiful Justin" I told him. "Just for you and me" He said. I couldn't stop looking around. There were lights everywhere even on the trees from the woods. "It had to be somewhere secret since Scooter doesn't want paparazzi to find us" I nod shaking, realising its cold.

"Lets get inside, its warm in there" He said as he took my hand and we started walking inside. "These are for you" He said giving me the roses. "Their beautiful" I said grabbing them.

We both walk inside, it was big and amazing inside, most of the furniture was made out of wood that actually was from the wood of the trees. He walks me to a room. "This is where your sleeping" My eyes go wide.

"Wait, i didn't bring clothes" I said. "The closet has clothes" He said winking at me. "Where are you sleeping?" I told him.
"This lake house looks big, but it only has one room, I will be sleeping on the couch" He said.

I felt horrible on making him sleep on the couch, since he did work really hard on planning this.
"You can sleep with me" I told him and he looks at me. "I don't know, I mean, were taking it slow" I shaked my head. "Forget about that Justin, forget that I said that, seeing that you did this makes me feel like I don't want to take things slow, you have showed me enough that you love me, but coming to LA for me to forgive you, to planning this it makes me realize that I do love you a lot" He smiles at me. He pulls out his hand and grabs mine.

"Come with me" He said, we start walking to the back of the Lake house, seeing more lights, and the amazing looking lake. "Kylie, I'm glad you said that, because, I might've not prepared myself with more roses, chocolate or gifts but the only way to tell you this is by taking you here, where there is a amazing view. Kylie Kristen Jenner, will you be my girlfriend?"

My eyes widen and tears start coming out "Yes" I said then I smashed my lips to his. He were making out, he pulls away.
"I promise you to make you happy, loved, and many things more" He said. "I love you" I said

"I love you too"