I love you.

DIRTY ASS CHAPTER NOT REALLY GOOD BUT 🤦‍♀️💁‍♀️

Kylie POV

I open my eyes, revealing the a big light hitting my face. I growl and turn my head seeing Justin sleeping. I raise my body a bit. Seeing no one but Justin. I guess Hailey and Alfredo left last night while we knocked out. I stand up going straight to the bathroom walking inside and grabbing a towel closing the door behind me.

———

I walk out with a towel around my body. I grab some lotion in my hand and start rubbing my arms with the lotion. I suddenly feel breathing behind my neck. I turn my head a bit seeing Justin's face at the corner on my eye.

I smirk a little. "The lotion smells good." Justin says, I chuckle.

"Can I put it on you?" He questions. I nod.
He puts lotion on my head and starts massaging my back.
~~~~~~~~~~
SMUT. You better be old.🙄🙄🙄
~~~~~~~~~~

He starts going up my shoulder and to my chest. He starts rubbing on both my chest making them hard. I let a moan out.

He kisses my shoulder, I turn around facing him. The towel falls down. I stare at him, he was completely staring down at my body. I lean in smashing my lips on his. I'm a very dumb person.

I'm about to have sex with Justin and I just forgave him yesterday after the whole situation with the girl. But man he got me horny.

I push him onto the bed. I get on him kissing his neck. I feel his hands go down to unzip his pants. He stands turning me around. He takes his pants off, only in his Calvin Klein briefs.

He gets back on me. He starts sucking on my kiss letting a moan come out my mouth.
He starts to suck on one tit then the other.

He starts going lower making more moans come out my mouth.

I look down at him, he looks at me smirking. Then I close my eyes, all of sudden I feel a wet tongue licking me on my part. I grab his hair letting out moans that couldn't stop coming out.

"Baby I wan-want you in me" I said. Justin stops and stands up taking his briefs of and making me turn and bend down. I do so and finally the best feeling that I missed comes back. He thrust in me. Making my moan.

He grabs my hair a pulls a bit, not to hard, but just right. His movement causing the loud sound of claps. His soft moans sounding sexy as fuck. He lets go of my hair and moves his hands down to my chest grabbing them. He starts going harder.

"Fuck baby, bomb ass pussy" I hear Justin say softly.

I finally feel a big knot in my stomach making me moan loud.

"Babe I'm about to cum" I said.

"Hold up I'm close" he says.

He starts going faster, the loud sounds, ya not giving a fuck about the neighbors that are staying next to us.

He finally releases making me release too.

All you hear now is just loud breathings coming out of Justin and my mouth. We lay back and I walk to the bathroom.

"Where you going?" Justin questions.

"I have to shower, I'm full of sweat again." I said with a smile.

"Let me come" he said standing up walking towards me giving me a kiss and entering the shower we me. I put warm water and grab a hair band and put my hair up into a bun not letting the water wet my whole hair, since it's still wet from the shower before sex.

I close the shower curtain and I grab the soap putting it on my body. Justin the sweetheart he is, helps me out and rubs my body. I feel his hand grab mine and a little pull making me turn facing him.

"Babe, I really am happy that your forgave me" Justin says grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"Don't only thank me, thank Hailey, she talked to me about forgiving you and her advise also worked." I said.

"I'm still surprised you two talk now" I chuckle.

"I still don't really trust her though, she has done to many things before, but hopefully I trust her more throughout the future." I said.

"You know you are someone who got me madly in love, your so different from the rest." Justin said.

"Even Selena?" I smirked at him.

"I think so, I mean yes me and Selena were super in love and I called her my first love, not because she gave me her virginity but because she was someone who was always there, but you, you show me that you care, your always there for me, telling me what's best for me, what's the right thing to do before I can cause a big problem." I smiled at what he was saying.

"I love you Kylie so fucken much" He says making me blush a bit.

"I love you too Justin" I said before kissing him, this time we kissed softly.

I felt like making another chapter and I did so hope you guys like it, I mean it was alittle short I'll try to make the next one longer!!