Chapter 3

Rianna: Wait so why the klunk did I bring back James?

Cathy: I dunno.

Rianna: Well shuck it, Imma take him AND Jack back to the past. *grabs them both by the ears and goes into a dark corridor* You guys are commin with me.

Cathy: HEYYYYY why are you doing that!?

Rianna:Cause REMEMBER what happened last time. The FREAKING space time BLA got all screwed up and now we don't want that happening again now do we?

Cathy: ): Disappointment.

Rianna: Get over it. *Takes Jack and James back to the past and wipes their memories again* That tears me up every time.

*comes back to hogwarts*

Rianna: Okay so what happened with Dorian the other day exactly?

Cathy: He joined Harry and his motley crew.

Draco: Filthy mudbloods...

Rianna: DRAKIE POO!! YOU SWINE! Awwwwww. *hugs*

Draco: BLOODY HELL! How many times do I have to tell people. Look but don't touch.

*John Lennon walks into the room eating an apple*

John: Cheeky...

Rianna: HOLY FRIKKEN CRAP! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!?!?

Cathy: *Looking at nails* Beats the crud outta me, I just sorta go with it now, ya know.

Rianna: I dunno how you can just sit there and be like WHATEVER while JOHN FREAKING LENNON IS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!

John: Actually I'm standing a little to the left of you.

RIanna: SHUT UP! CAN I JUST KISS YOU OR SOMETHING!

John: Uh sure. *She kisses John over and over again on the cheeks* Okay.

Cathy: Wait... who the hell is this guy.

Rianna: Uhhhh, PSH, this is JOHN freaking Lennon. Hullo from the Beatles. But ya know what's weird. The fact that *turns to John* you're supposed to be dead and *turns back to Cathy* He was'nt this bloody young when he was killed either. *looks around skeptically* Did you find a time machine?

John: Psh, uh, no what are you talking abou-

Cathy: *points at John* He totally found a time machine.

Rianna: Definitely. Why is it we're the ones always involved with the space time bla getting screwed up.

Cathy: I have no idea.

*Paul McCartney comes in after John and when he sees him he looks surprised*

Paul: Uh, what are you doing here John...

John: NO WHAT ARE YOUUU DOING HERE PAUL?

Paul: I asked you first. And I thought I was the only one with a time machine in my house.

*while they are talking back and forth Cathy and I keep turning our heads back and forth from one to the other with our jaws on the floor*

John: You are. I broke into your house while you were at the grocery store.

Paul: YOU BROKE INTO MY HOU- Wait, how did you even break in, you don't have a key...

*George and Ringo walk through the door as well*

George: He broke through the window.

Ringo: You know it's not that hard.

Paul: Yea but you can't just break into somebody's house and use their time machine while thhey're not there, it's just not right.

John: YOU'RE NOT RIGHT!

Rianna: Wait wait wait wait... SO the Beatles came to Hogwarts... WHY?

Paul: I found a ring with the name "Rianna" engraved into it and I came to find you... I also came to see what all songs we write in the future.

Cathy: Didn't I give you that ring?

Rianna: .... yea. Well, I accidentally left it with James and all them, to have something to remind them of me.

Cathy: BUT THEY CAN'T BE REMINDED OF YOU! YOU WIPED THEIR BLOODY MEMORY!

Rianna: Well how the shuck did Sir Paul freaking McCartney come by it then?

Paul: I found it on the floor.

Rianna: Right. Well since you're all here and could pass as seventeen year olds then why don't you all stay? Eh, how bout that?

John: I WILL!

Cathy: How can they stay if they don't have magic?

Dorian: *magically poofs into the room* Isn't it obvious... you hide them in your closet.. duh.

Rianna: I trained you so well. *makes an abbey rode Beatles record album thing accio to me and have it signed by the four Beatles*

Rianna: BLOODY SHIT! This is going to be worth so much money.

Dorian: Can you buy me some treats? *everyone looks at us like we're crazy people*

Rianna: Long story... haha. *randomly shows George a picture of Dhani (his future son) to draw attention away from them*

George: Daaaaaaaaamn, i did goooood.