Chapter Four

August,

I left my hotel room and I got in the rental car. I'm heading to my mama's house since that's where everyone is. Nobody knows that I'm here except Travis and Jamal.

I parked the car. I opened the door. I walked into the living room. "Uncle Aug." Chay, Kay, Maya, and Callie screamed. Everyone looked at me. "Get outta my house boy." Mama spoke.

"Can I talk ta ya?" I asked. She pulled Jamal and Travis ears. "Mama." They screamed. "I'a be in ma old room when your ready ta talk." I walked up the steps.

I looked at the pictures that were in this room. Most of them were with me and Gina. I picked one up.

Memories started flowing in my head

Memories started flowing in my head. I now remember everything from when we first met till now. I cheated on her and then she fought the broad so bad that was when she lost the baybeh.

I need ta fix what got broken. My mama walked into the room. "Watchua want?" She asked. "I rememba'. I ain't mean ta cheat on ha and make ha lose the beybah." I stated.

"You messed up a good two year relationship." "I'm gonna fix it." I spoke. "Gina doesn't wanna see you. So how are you gonna fix it boy?" She flicked me on the head.

Gina,

"Your boyfriend's calling on facetime." Nada walked into the living room with my phone in her hand. I put my sketch book down. "I don't wanna talk to him." "Girl what happened?" She sat next to me.

"I just need to move on the past and that means August needs to be gone." I mentioned. My phone started ringing again. I ignored it.

"He's not going to give up on calling." She spoke. I nodded. The phone stopped ringing but it started back again.

"I need to move and change my number." I sighed. "You need to face your problems." I don't want to. I want nothing to do with him and he needs to understand that.

Nada answered the facetime. "Where's G?" He asked. "She's right here." She answered. I shook my head. She put the face time on me.

"I don't want to talk to you." I stated bluntly. Nada left. "Ima be back in Atlanta in a few days and we are going to have to talk." "Whatever." I ended the call.

I can't fall into his trap. I love him but it's better if we are apart. I continued sketching for my first clothing line.

MERRY CHRISTMAS