Chapter Twenty Eight

Jules,

"I'm going to go to the store. Do you need anything G?" I asked Gina. "Vanilla ice cream with pickles."

Gina used to never like pickles now she can't stop eating them. "You're definitely pregnant." I said. "I'll see if I am on Wednesday." She said.

I left the house. It took me five minutes to get to the grocery store. I got a cart. While I was putting stuff in the cart I got pushed by a cart.

"I'm sorry about that. My niece just loves to play around." The women said. She looked like she was a year younger than me.

"It's cool." I said. "Auntie Kelly can we please get ice cream?" The little girl asked. "Yes." Kelly answered.

"Can I get your number? Just to be friends." I wondered. "Sure." We switch phones and then we put our digits in them. We switched them back.

I didn't even introduced myself to her. "I'm Jules." I said. "I'm Kelly." She smiled. "Come on Auntie Kelly." The little girl whined.

Kelly and the little girl left. I ended up getting all the items I was supposed to get.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's got you all happy?" Gina questioned. I put the bags on the kitchen table. "I meet someone." I said.

"Did ya get her number?" "I did." She took my phone. "What are you doing?" I questioned her actions. "I'm letting her know that you want to go on a date with her." She said.

I put the groceries away. "Sent." She said. I shook my head at her. "Did you get my ice cream and pickles?" She asked.

"If I didn't you would've beaten my ass." I mentioned. "Yeah I would have." She chuckled.