Chapter Fourteen

August,

"Hurry up." I told Gina. She's getting extra ready when we're just going to see her family. "I'll be ready in a minute." She's doing her make up in the bathroom.

I don't know what ha family thinks of me. Maybe most of ha family is like ha mom who hates me. "I'm ready." Gina said walking out of the bathroom. "Let's go." I said.

"Here." "I ain't holding your purse." I glared at her. "Please." She begged. "No." I said.

"Fine let's just go." She walked out of the hotel room. "You look sexy when you're mad." I smiled. She ignored me.

If she is mad even longer she ain't going ta speak ta me till tomorrow. I got her purse from her.

"You ain't even want to hold it." She snatched it back. This girl must be on her period.
❤️
❤️
❤️

Gina introduced me to her family. Most were pleased with me some were rude. "How'd you forget about my little cuz?" Ethan asked. "Man I don't know." That's one question that keeps coming up in ma head. I don't know how ta answer it.

"Just treat her right this time, aight?" He spoke. "I will, no doubt." I mentioned. I plan on being faithful to her.

Gina,

"Gina il faut qu'on parlea ." Aunt Celia said. I nodded. We walked upstairs and went into one of the rooms. "Quip de neuf?"I asked.

"Votre soeur sort de la prison vendredi." She said. "Vraiment?" I said.

"Vous devez l'emmener à la prison du Texas. Je lui ai déjà dit que tu vas la chercher." She said. "Fine I will." I said. "Merci beaucop." She smiled.

That whole conversation was about my sister who is in prison. She's been in prison for two years. She was in prison for drug dealing and she's nineteen.

My aunt wants me to pick her up from the prison in Texas. I said I'll do it. I do miss my little sister. My mom and I abandoned her but the rest of the family didn't. I've only visited her once and that was a year ago.

We hanged here for a couple more hours. It was great seeing the family and all. They mean a lot to me.

"Gina ya still can't be mad at me." August said breaking the silence. "I'm not." I said.

"Why ya being all quite then?" He asked. "I have to pick my sister up from jail on Friday. I don't know how it's going to go. She might hate me?" I said.

"She probably hates you." He smirked. I punched him in his shoulder. He wasn't even bothered by it.

"Great way to make me feel better." I rolled my eyes. "You know I'm just playing with ya." He laughed.

"I have to go back to Atlanta on Wednesday so I can get my car and pick up my sister in Texas then take her shopping and head to New Orleans." I said my plan.

"Aight. I got a surprise for you in ATL anyways." He smiled. He's just going to keep giving me gifts.