Chapter Thirty

Gina,

I opened the door with the key. I heard some strange noise coming from upstairs. I went upstairs. I opened August's door.

I saw him fucking that bitch. He spotted me. I raced downstairs. "Gina." He called out. He was in shorts but he didn't have a shirt on.

"How long have you been cheating behind my back?" I asked. "Almost two months." He looked at the ground. He's sick. I should've never gotten back together.

"I'm done with this. Just leave me the fuck alone." I need to leave before I get more stress out.

Stress isn't good for the baby. I turned around and I walked out. I felt him touch my arm and he turned around.

"We can work this out. Please." He pleaded. "Leave me alone." I moved my hand so he wasn't touching me.

A tear was coming out of his eyes. I didn't care. I turned around then I left. I'm just glad that I didn't tell that asshole that I'm having his baby.

A weeks later
August,

I've been going over to Gina's place. All I know is she isn't in Atlanta and that she changed her number.

I lost the best thing that happened to me I'll never get that back. I lost it when I cheated and she had that miscarriage. I was able to fix things with her after five years. I made that same stupid mistake.

I called my mom. Hopefully she answers this time. "Watchua want Anthony?" Ma said. She must be pissed with me.

"Where's Gina?" "I am not going to tell you." She stated. She ended the call. I miss her so damn much.

I cut it off with Miracle. I just need my baby back. I know that she ain't coming back to me.

The end.

Nah I'm just kidding. They will be a sequel. It will be out soon.