Chapter Five

4 months later
Gina,

I started mixing the stir fry I was making. The doorbell rang. I opened the door. "Missed me." I tried to shut the door in his face but he blocked it.

"What do you want August?" I crossed my hands. August has been in NOLA for the pass four months. "Can I come in?" He asked. I turned around and went to the kitchen. I kept stirring the food.

"Baybeh I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't mean ta hurt ya. I was stupid then. I've changed. You're the only girl that I truly love." Tears came out of my eyes. He reached for my arm. "Don't touch me." I noticed that the food was ready. I put the stove off.

"I've got a boyfriend." I stated. His phone started ringing. He went out of the kitchen. He's the first person I fell in love with.

I want nothing to do with him. August came back a few minutes later. "Chay wants ta talk ta ya." He handed me the phone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August,

"I'm firing your ass." I told Tira. "You can't leave the label for another two years." "I ain't leaving the label you are." I smirked.

George walked in. He's the owner of the label. "Bitch I'm firing you. All your other clients are complaining 'bout you." He said.

"I ain't do nothing wrong. They're the one's not following my orders." "Ima let y'all talk." I left. I don't want a manager that's going to want me to do things that I have no intentions in doing.

My phone started ringing. "What's up?" I asked. "You going to your girl's fashion show?" Chris asked. "She don't want me around her so ion know." "I'll send you the address."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gina,

"Welcome to the All Seasons fashion show." I saw August and he smiled at me. "The first season will be Fall." I got of the stage. What is he doing here?

The girls walked on the catwalk one at a time and I described the outfits

The girls walked on the catwalk one at a time and I described the outfits. Jessica, Nada, and Stephanie are my models for Spring.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You did good out there." Drew kissed my cheek. "Thanks." I said.

I've been dating Drew for two months now and we have never kissed

I've been dating Drew for two months now and we have never kissed. I told him I want to take things slow and I don't want to kiss until things are serious between us.

"You did a good job with the designing G." August commented. "Thanks. What are you doing here?" I blushed. "I came ta support ya." He smiled.

"Drew meet my ex August." "Nah I'm ha future husband." He smirked. "You sure about that cause she's with me not you." Drew said. August bit his lip and balled up his fit. I'm not going to lie he looks sexy.

"We should get you to the airport Drew." I mentioned. He nodded. We left. The clothing line releases in an hour. I worked hard for this.

It took us five minutes to get to the airport. "I'm gonna miss you at the after party." I frowned. "I know. I've got business to take care of." "What kind of business?" I questioned. "Nothing you need to worry about." He hugged me.

I want to know what y'all think.