Chapter Twenty Five

Tuesday
August,

I walked into the studio room. "What's up?" Chris asked. "I'm in some deep shit." If Gina finds out what I've been doing with Miracle she'll leave me fa real dis time.

"Like?" Chris said. "I've been fuckin' with Miracle." I said. "You've gotta be joking." He chuckled. "Do I look like I'm joking?"I snapped.

There was silence for a while. Gina walked in. "Chris can I talk to you?" She said.

She didn't even acknowledge me. "Sure." He looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

We got into a luh fight on Monday. Gina and Chris walked out. She wanted to come stay da night on Monday. I said no because I was going ova ta fuck Miracle.

Gina,

"Do you know my friend Nada?" I asked. "Yeah. She's hot." He said. "Well she likes you. I wanna set y'all up?" I mentioned.

"Ok. Put her digits in my phone." He handed me his phone. I put her digits in his phone. I handed his phone back.

"I'll give her a call." He said. I nodded then I left. August has been acting different. I don't know what's it's about.

If he wants to act different imma act different to. He didn't even tell me why he ain't want me over.

I went home. "Skylar." I called. She won't answer. She hasn't talked to me since we got a fight about her going to the club.

I think she needs a vacation with her friends. I will buy her and her friends plane tickets. I'm not trying to buy her love.
I knocked on her door. No answer. I turned the door knob and it was lock.

"Skylar." I kept knocking on her door. She opened the door. "What do you want?" She asked.

"I'm going to stop acting like you're a teenager. You can do whatever you want and I'll support you." I said. "Anything else?" She questioned.

"I was thinking you and you're friends can take a vacation. Go wherever you all want. I'll take care of the details." I said. "No thanks." She said.

"Just think about it ok." I said. She nodded then I left. I got a text.

Baby♥️: I have something to give you. Come over.

Me: I'm busy.

Baby♥️: I know dat you are lying. Just come.

Me: Fine. I'll be there in ten.

10 minutes later

"Here." August handed me some t-shirts. One had a heart on it and our names were in the heart. The other one had a picture of us.

Their was a quote on the bottom it said Forever and Always. I kissed him with so much passion. The shirts were really beautiful.

What y'all think about August?

Is he leading her on?

Five more chapters left. They'll be a sequel.