Chapter Twenty One

Skylar,

Gina ain't want me at the club so I'm going to show her that I'm gonna do what I want. I'm getting tired of her babying me.

I got out of the car. I went to the bouncer and gave him the fake Id. "You can go in." He said. I walked halfway in. "Ain't you Gina Anderson's little sister?" He asked. ".....Yeah." I answered.

"You're under twenty one so you can't go in." He mentioned. "Ok. Can I have the ID back?" I asked. "No cause it's fake." He said. I just left. I decided to take my ass back home.

3 days later
August,

I grabbed the duffel bag and then I got out of the car. I walked towards King. "Here's your money." I gave him the duffel bag.

After that I walked away. "This ain't all I need from you." He mentioned. What is he talking about?

"That's the money you wanted. You ain't tell me about nothing else." "You've gotta do me a favor." He said. "Like?" "I need you ta kill Drew." He said.

"I ain't killing nobody." I made a promise ta ma mama and God that I am never going to put a bullet through somebody's head again.

"You'll do it or I'll rat you out." He said. I chuckled. "If you rat me out you'll rat yourself out too." I said.

He pulled out a gun. "DROP THE GUN." Someone yelled. King slowly dropped the gun and the police arrested him. "You set me up." He said. "Yes I did." I smirked.

I hope King gave y'all some clues for what's about to happen next.