Christmas ( pt. 1)

A/n: the video does not go with the chapter I just found it and liked how it was so  wanted to put it up there. But if you wanted to you can listen to it while reading it. ( the video is not mine )

POV
Karma

I woke up to Nagisa still in my arms  and he was awake. I could only tell because of how when I moved he looked of from were he was laying and looked at me. The second he noticed I was up he said "Okay, so um why am I im your bed!? "

    I realized that he would probably not remember much, because he was drunk. Also that the way we were sleeping would imply something..... I tried to conceal my blush as I said " I swear we did not do anything like that. You drank too much and then spilled your drink all over your bed. " Nagisa seemed almost relieved when I said that.

    " Are you feeling alright Nagisa?" I asked and he answered with " My head kills but I'll survive." Then I remembered that today was Christmas Eve and I never got Nagisa a present! I originally did not plan on buying him one but I don't see why not.

    " I am going to go get coffee want any? " I asked him to get out of the house and get him something along with to talk to the target whose name is  Reggie. " No, I am good I am still tired so I am going to go back to sleep." He said after thinking about it.

    I got up, got a clean set of clothes and went to the bathroom to get changed. I decided that when I got back to the house I'll ask Nagisa why he reacted to the kiss that way, and if he liked me back.

POV
Nagisa

     I said I was going to stay at the house and sleep but really I need to get Karma a gift for Christmas. The coffee shop is only like 10 mins away. once he walks out of the bathroom I'll ask him to get me something at the grocery store and then I'll and at least a good hour.

   When Karma walked out I asked " Karma, when you go out can you get us milk? We are out of it." It's not a lie we are out of it. Karma looked up from his phone and said " Sure, anything else?" I thought about anything else we were running low on and answered. "Nope that's it, thanks!"

   *** time skip ***

POV
Nagisa

    After a close encounter of being caught by Karma, I got the gift and was running home.

Flashback

  " Perfect, I hope he will like it." I thought as I walked out of the store. I was walking out of the mall when I saw a familiar car..... and the person in the car was Karma. I panicked and ran to my car as fast as I could hoping he did not notice me or everything would be ruined. As I was driving back to the house I realized that if he was there, he must have been getting me something too. I got out of the car and started running inside. I did not know how much time I would have to wrap and hide the present.

End of random flashback that made no sense.

POV
Nagisa

    I was just finishing hiding the present when I heard the door close. I ran to Karma's room and pretended to still be asleep.

POV
Karma

    I had the present wrapped for me at the store so all I had to do was hide the two things without Nagisa seeing. I found the perfect spot, put them there and checked on Nagisa who was still sleeping.

    I couldn't wake him up because he seemed so peaceful so I decided that I could ask him after the holidays but before we go to Reggie's party which was 4 days away. If all goes well we should be out of here in 2 weeks tops..... but I don't want to leave .

A/n:  I finally made a decently larger chapter yay! Sorry this it was late, I did not sleep much the day before and I fell asleep before I could write last night so..... ya the name of the target might be changed because I don't know if I like it but I will say if I do.

Anyway....

Peace!