**Preview** of the next chapter

POV
Karma

Today's the day, the day that we are going to Reggie's party and in the end assassinate him. In two days we are supposed to leave Hawaii, but I am going to ask Nagisa is we should stay, because I don't want to leave.

I get out of bed, trying not to wake up Nagisa, and go downstairs to make breakfast. The party is not until 9 at night, so we have the day to get ready and do what we want. I finished making the eggs and bacon and waited for Nagisa to wake up.

    He soon came downstairs and sat down at the table. His face lit up and he said " Thanks! Tomorrow I'll make breakfast ok?" I answered back with "Alright, oh we have to do the assassination today party's at nine." Nagisa sank down in his chair a little, " Ugh. That means that I am going to be dressed up as a girl for bait." He said, I then took the opportunity to tease him a little bit. " Oh, does that mean my little Nagisa-chan gets do wear a sparkly dress?" His face gout red and he said " I said not to call me with -chan anymore!" I just laughed and with my devil face ran upstairs.

A/n: HUMANS I AM SO SORRY! I JUST HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET MYSELF TO WRITE EVEN THO I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I WANT ON THE PAGE. Now, I want to write it and this chapter would have been full today if not for a slight issue. My sister is making me turn off my lights "to go to bed"( I am not actually going to go to bed ) and the thing is my parents make me put my phone downstairs at night although I do have my iPad but I don't have wattpad on it and if I tell you the truth do not know my password on wattpad so I can't write until tomorrow but I will have to posted by tomorrow!
     Anyway

Peace!