One after another

Friday morning

I woke up before Shawn, my phone buzzed on the nightstand. my phone lit up with yet another notifications. 16 missed calls from Cameron, my stomach was in knots. my phone rang, i quickly answered.

"Hello." i said sweetly.

"hey baby." Cameron said in a tired husky voice.

"what are you doing?" i climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

"just woke up, what are you doing?" He said, sounding bored.

"me too babe, I miss you. When can I see you?" I said in a lower voice than earlier.

"I wish I knew baby, everything is up in the air right now." He mumbled as I heard the clicks of his game controller in the background.

"Babe what's in the air, pokèmon?" I laughed softly.

"Haha very funny, I gotta go babe."

"Okay I love you." I said feeling annoyed.

"Love you too, I'll text you."

With that he ended the call. I snuck back into to bed with shawn. Trying my best not to wake him. He was fast asleep still. He groaned and rolled over as I got under the blanket. He wrapped in arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Morning beautiful." Shawn mumbled in a tired but sexy voice.

I rolled over to face him, I kissed his cheek softly. He chuckled, pulling me into a deep kiss. He ran his hands over to my thighs stroking them softly.

I laughed softly, getting up from bed. "I should probably take you home." i brushed my hair with my hands. 

"Oh common baby, it's too early for that. come join me back in bed." he reached for my hand. 

I headed to the large bathroom and turned on the big shower. I heard a groan in the other room, i assumed that Shawn was finally getting up. it was 11 and I knew today was going to be a somewhat good day. I stuck my head out off the bathroom.

 " You can join my if you want to sexy." i said trying to sound sexy.  Sounding sexy is just something i have never been able to accomplish unfortunately. 

He started to walk my way, his friend bounced with every step. I couldn't help but giggle like a school girl. He smacked my ass as he walked by, i let out a squeal. the shower was all warmed up by the time we got in. our bodies were so close, his friend rubbed against my butt as i picked up the soap. I started to wash myself, he grabbed the soap and helped me. He rubbed my thighs getting closer to my kitty, i let out a little moan. He grabbed my face, bringing me into a deep kiss. I dropped the soap and my hands found his friend, He moaned in my mouth. His tongue  begged for attention, our tongues briefly met. i pulled away hearing my phone in the other room. 

"Oh shit!" i whispered grabbing a towel and running for my phone. By the time i made to my phone, i had one missed call from Cameron. Why doesn't he just ever text me anymore. ugh men. I sent him a quick text. "You okay baby?" I put my phone back on the nightstand. I quickly looked for my clothes. I found my black torn jeans and my Finger Death Punch Tee shirt. I let out a frustrated groan as i searched the sheets and the floor looking for my bra and panties. 

"looking for these sexy." Shawn said behind me. 

I turned around to him holding my black lacy panties and my bra. I laughed, holding out my hand for my necessities. He held them up higher, challenging me to  jump for them. Why do guys think it's funny to do this, it's not my fault i'm short. i jumped for them anyway knowing i'd probably never be able to touch it. He chuckled as he watched me desperately jumping. I finally gave up, sitting on the bed. 

"Here beautiful." he threw my things on the bed beside me. 

I smiled and put on my panties, He picked up my bra. He helped me put it on. I put on my jeans and my heavy metal tee as Shawn put on his dark jeans and his flannel. My phone buzzed with a text message: 

Cameron: Better not be cheating on me.

I laughed out loud, hoping that he was kidding. i put my phone in my back pocket as we headed out the door. We didn't touch at all as we rode the elevator down to first floor. I felt like Shawn may of been giving me the cold shoulder. Like what the fuck did i do! As we walked to the lobby i nudged him with my shoulder. He turned around and looked me dead in the eye. his eyes were cold and filled with sadness. I narrowed my eyes at him. I pulled his sleeve to stop him from walking anymore. 

"Hey what's wrong." i said. 

"Just thinking about how we ended." He mumbled, i could barely hear him. 

"What about it."

"I hurt you, i know we could of been something." He broke the eye contact and looked down at his shoes. 

I smiled. "Hey that was a long time ago, don't even worry about it." I started to walk up to the front desk to hand them the keys. He followed as i started to walk to the car. I unlocked the car and we both got in. I started the car and shifted the car into reverse, i put the car into drive and we started to go to his house. 

The car ride was awkward and silent. I didn't want to ask him if he was okay, so i just left it be. His house came into sight, he sighed as i came to a stop. 

"May, I still love you." He said getting out and walking up to his house. 

I WAS SPEECHLESS. WHY DOES HE STILL LOVE ME? I'M JUST A HOE.