Car salesman are pushy

Being Engaged is so weird, Nothing like I would expect. Why did I say 'Yes'? This is a level of commitment that I can't handle. I'm young, wild and I want to stay free. I don't need a piece of paper to prove that i love Cameron. Ever since I said yes, he's been so excited to start planning. He wants the wedding to be as soon as possible and I don't know how to tell him I want to get married on my 21st birthday. Getting married on my 21st birthday would be cool right? I mean getting drunk with the one i love, the day we tied the knot would be so awesome. Not to mention how great the honeymoon would be. 

Friday 

Today was the day to finally go look at getting a new car, It was  so overdue to get a new car. My shitty Buick is was time you went to the crusher. My grandma promised to meet me up at the car lot up the street to help me look. Today was a good day! I could feel it! I dragged my butt out of bed and took a big deep breath. Mason yawned and stretched dramatically only to get up and follow me to the bathroom. I turned on some music. Five finger Death Punch echoed through the house. I head banged my way to my closet to pick out my outfit. I took a pair of black ripped jeans off the hanger along with my favorite Five finger death punch tee shirt. I walked to the bathroom playing the air guitar. I play pretty damn good on the air guitar, Nothing like some heavy metal in the morning. 

After my shower I got dressed and tumbled to the floor as i tripped over mason. I laughed it off and picked up Mason. I kissed Mason's head and sit him on the bed. I put on my Aeropostle jacket and grabbed my car keys. It was freezing outside so I ran to my car and jumped in. I started my car and drove to Super Car Guys. I drove into the lot and parked by the obnoxious green building. As soon as i stepped out of my vehicle a Salesman came running up to greet me. 

"Hey, I'm Spencer. Welcome to Super Car Guys. What Can I do for you today?" He said in a very excited tone. He was very cute and I could see his sexy body through his tight suit. I saw him look at me from head to toe. He looked satisfied and started show me around the lot. He showed me cars that were definitely out of my budget, they were too nice for me. 

"I don't want to spend over $7,000 you're showing me cars that are over $10,000." I said in a irritated voice. 

"I'm sorry. Lets come over here." He smiled at me. As i walked past him I felt his hand brush my butt. I laughed, I knew it wasn't an accident.   

As we walked toward the cheaper cars, The red Chevy Aveo was calling for me. I knew right then and there that's the car I wanted. I ran to the car and opened it up. The new car smell instantly greeted me, I was in new car heaven. I loved that new car smell. Spencer laughed behind me. 

"Can you drive stick shift?" He laughed again. 

I rolled my eyes, what kind of question is that? Hell yeah i can drive stick shift. I could do it in my fucking sleep. 

"Uh hell yeah I can." I said in 'a matter of fact i can' kind of tone. 

"okay, do you want to test drive it?" He tried his best not to laugh. 

"yeah." I looked to see if my grandma was here yet, as i waited for Spencer to return with the key. I saw my grandma's Ford Focus pull up behind my Buick. I ran over to greet my grandma with a hug. I hugged her tightly and she pretended to gag as if she couldn't breathe. We laughed as i let go. 

"Hey Honey, How's it going? find something you like?" She said squeezing my hand. I nodded my head and started to walk toward my dream car. 

"Ta-Da!" I said loudly, gesturing toward the car. 

....

Spencer finally came back and handed me the keys. I put the clutch in and started the car and he jumped into the seat beside me and my grandma jumped in the back. I slowly let go of the clutch and we started to move. I put the car into first as the light changed to green as we started to get up to speed i put the car into the second. I was so excited to test drive the car, that i forgot to put on seat belt. Spencer reached over to put on my seat belt and brushed against my breasts. What a pushy salesman, I liked it. We headed back to the lot and we filed out paper work. Oh joy.  

I paid for the car and traded in my Buick. I was well on my way out of the door when Spencer yelled after me. 

"Hey May!" He said out of breath.

He caught up to me and put a piece of paper into my hand. "You know just in case." He said winking at me. 

I winked back at him. I hugged my Grandma goodbye and started to walked toward my new car. I loved the sound of that. I started my car and drove fast out of the lot. Oh hell yeah! I'm going to hot rod this shit! Well try to anyway. 

....

Once i got home, I stepped back to admire the beautiful car. I got in the house and plopped down on the couch. Time to text this sexy beast. 

"Hey Sexy haha." I said playfully. 

"I'm assuming this is that sexy girl that bought that chevy." He texted back almost immediately.

"You know it  ;)"

"Glad you texted me, now you can send me nudes. ;)" 

Oh hell yeah, I can see myself fucking this sexy beast. I bet he's great in bed.