I needed this

Saturday

Spencer and I texted all night. We exchanged nudes and OH fuck he's so much sexier than I thought. I'm so tired, must have coffee. I crawled to the kitchen and made coffee, Come on coffee brew faster. My phone binged and that was enough to get me running to reply to Spencer. 

I picked up my phone and had 2 text messages from Spencer 

"Good morning sexy ;)"

"I want to see all of you tonight." 

I smiled as I read them. I was just about to reply when I heard a knock at the door. I dropped my phone back on my bed and ran for the door. I sure wish I had a peephole for the door. I opened the door and found Carson standing on the front porch with tears streaming down his face. Not a way I'd ever want to see Carson, He was always smiling and he just looked like all of his happiness was sucked out of his body. 

The only thing to do was to hug Carson, hugs help right? I hugged him as tightly as possible,  he didn't move a muscle. I didn't want Carson's pain to numb him and turn him cold. I know that feeling and I don't wish it on anyone. All I could think about was making Carson feel better, I helped him inside and sit him down on the couch. He didn't say a thing, He just stared forward. I knew the pain was already getting to him and I wanted to know what made him like this. I will kill whoever did this to him. I loved Carson and I just can't stand to see him like this. I went to go get Carson something to drink but he grabbed my arm and pulled me onto his lap. I didn't move I just let him hold me for as long as he needed. 

He wasn't just someone I just pretended to love for one night and leave them in the morning. It felt like he held me forever and I loved every minute of it. He let go and I got up. I stared into his sad hazel eyes, I just wanted to kiss him. 

"S-S-she left m-m-me." He uttered for the first time since he's been here. 

I hugged him really tight and let him cry into my shoulder. His whimpers made me want to cry. I didn't know what to say to him, because no matter how bad he felt. I was glad he was single.  I am such a bad person. 

....

I offered Carson the guest room but he didn't want to stay here. Carson gave me a hug and headed out the door. I saw him get into his Nissan and drive off.  

I headed to the kitchen to make me a pancake, I'm a bad cook but I wanted some damn pancakes! When I was done making the pancakes my house completely smelt like burnt pancakes. I ruined my own appetite.  I threw the pancakes in the trash and headed to my room. I checked my phone to reply to Spencer. When my screen came to life, pictures from Spencer showed up. Yes! more nudes. 

" So sexy! I can't wait to see you tonight!" I replied quickly. 

I went to my closet to pick out an outfit only to realize I barely had anything to wear. well fuck. I didn't want to do laundry so I wore what I had to. So I ended up wearing purple skinny jeans and a Chainsmokers tee shirt. I was so used to only wearing black, wearing colors was so foreign to me. I sat on my bed and realized that Monica and I never talk anymore, even though she's my roommate and "best friend". What kind of best friend stops talking to a best friend after a scary moment in her life? She's so fucked up. Whatever I don't need friends. 

"Good Morning Beautiful." Cameron texted me. 

I didn't reply, all I do is push him away. It's putting a strain on our relationship, I can tell. We barely talk anymore, he's busy doing his thing and I'm busy doing mine. 

I spent most of the day watching Disney movies, I'm so motherfucking childish. I couldn't wait for Spencer to get off work. I needed this so bad. My phone binged and I hoped it was Spencer texting me that he was off of work. Instead, it was my guy roommate Sam. 

"Hey, Can you not do anything tonight with anyone? I invited my family over to meet my girlfriend. I'm using the dining table you never use." 

"Great!" I yelled as I slammed my phone onto the couch. I was so mad because this is my house! I didn't do anything about it, though, I just continued to watch Hannah Montana. I sent Spencer a quick text. 

"Hey, we won't be able to do anything at my house tonight, can we go to your house?" 

"No, but we'll figure something out. ;)" he quickly replied. 

Another text from Spencer popped up.

"I'm off of work now, I'll be seeing you soon."

I squealed in excitement and jumped off of the couch. I went to my room to change out of my boring gray bra and panties. I found my special lacy green bra and panties set and quickly slipped them on. I skipped my way back to the couch. It didn't take long for him to get to my house. I put on my black combat boots and went outside to look for his car. I saw a car parked down the street. It had one headlight on and since it was late it was obviously him. I walked to the Lexus and got in. 

"So where are we going?" I said as I closed the door. 

He looked me over and shrugged. We drove out my neighborhood and onto the main intersections.   

"Take it all off girl." He said making a left turn onto another busy street. I looked at him like he was nuts. This is something I've never done. I listened anyway and took my shirt and bra off. He looked at them and touch them. We drove around for awhile and he started to get uncomfortable in his seat. 

"I can't take it anymore, I need to see everything." He said pulling into an elementary school parking lot.

 I couldn't believe I was about to have sex with Spencer in a school parking lot! After he parked I took off my skinny jeans and my panties. He looked at me and he was still fully dressed and I didn't like it.i reached over and I pulled down his pants and took out his dick. I stroked his penis before sucking on it. I felt him moaning under me. He went over and started to finger me. I sucked until he came, he shook with pleasure. 

"step out of the car really fast." Spencer said. I was so confused. 

"what?" I said as he got out and came over to my side. He opened the door and gestured for me to get out.

"What, why!?" I said in a 'what the fuck' kind of tone. 

I was butt naked and he wanted me to get out! He pulled me out of the car and opened up the back door. I got in the doggy position in the back seat as he put on the condom. He thrusted in and out quickly and we both came in a matter of minutes. He pulled out and we both got back in the front seat. I got dressed as he drove back to my house. I'm not going to lie that was amazing and I really wanted to do it again and again.