He's Married

I felt cold, soft hands shake my shoulders, i jumped. I opened my eyes and saw Cameron's soft blue eyes staring at me with concern. I gave him a weird stare, he brushed the hair out of my eyes. 

"May, are you okay? you were shaking and crying in your sleep." He cuddled me tighter. 

I looked around and realized I was still right where i remember. I was still in my grandma's car, relief came over me. None of that happened and I was so glad that Karma spared my family. Soon we pulled up to the blue two story house that i called home. Cameron's white Mustang was pulled in the driveway behind my Buick. My grandma parked the car and we all headed inside. 

As soon as we got inside plopped onto the couch, I was completely drained. Cameron stood by the couch and stared down at me, He was letting off a weird vibe. 

"why don't you sit?" I tugged on his sleeve. 

"I should go, I've got things to take care of at home." He kissed my forehead and fished his keys out of his pocket. I couldn't understand what was going on with him. He walked with his head down all the way to his car. His car roared to life and he sped out of my driveway. I stood in the doorway for a little bit just looking at the empty space where his car was. My grandma came up and hugged me. 

"I love you, honey. Please take care of yourself." My grandma said, walking to her ford focus. She blew me a kiss as she drove off. 

I sat on the couch eating a turkey sandwich and watching grey's anatomy. My phone binged beside me. I looked and saw a snap from my friend Carson. Carson and I, we flirt a lot but he never lets it go as far as i wished. I looked at his snap. 

He send me a kiss face and was wondering when he should come over. I thought for a minute and sent him a snap of my breasts with a wink face. I told him to come over in a hour. 

I could use some comfort tonight, Cameron wasn't talking to me and I was lonely. Can you blame me? 

I knew no matter what I could trust Carson, I trust him with my life. I'd be dating him if he wasn't married. Too bad he belongs to another woman, i wish I could claim such a wonderful man like him, mine. 

....

A small knock on the door drew my attention from my show. I ran to the door and saw a tall, handsome man stand outside. I didn't hesitate to invite him inside. He hasn't even touched me but i was already turned on. 

"Good evening sexy." Carson said grabbing my hands. His deep voice so sexy. I bit my lip and laughed. 

"Hey hon." i said touching his face. 

He grabbed my waist and deeply kissed me. He grabbed a handful of my ass as he drew away from my lips. I love kissing him, even though I struggled because he so tall. We sat on the couch and I put on the movie Bad Moms. It's fucking hilarious! He cuddled up close to me and rubbed my butt and thighs.  I felt my body responding to his touch, i rubbed my butt on his lap. He moaned a little. I hoped he'd do something, but he didn't go any further.  

We both fell asleep before the movie ended. 

Thursday..

I woke up with shooting pains in my back, i groaned getting up. I walked like a zombie to the kitchen, I turned on the coffee maker. Snoring in the living room became louder. I laughed as i saw him on the floor. I left him there as i went to pay attention to my coffee. 

My coffee made me less of zombie, I had enough energy to put some toaster strudels in the toaster. I loved the strawberry toaster strudels more than I loved grey's anatomy and that is sure saying something. I made Carson one in case he was hungry, I heard Carson getting up. 

"Hey May, i'm sorry i got to run i'm late to work." Carson said entering the kitchen. He quickly kissed my lips and ran for his car. 

Well i had 3 toaster strudels to myself so i wasn't complaining. The amazing smell filled the house as they popped out of the toaster. I sat down at the table and scrolled through Facebook as i ate.  My phone binged with a text from Cameron. Finally i thought as i looked at what he said. 

" I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore."

My phone fell to the floor and my Heart was torn in two. I didn't know what to say, i didn't know how to feel. My life is worthless without him.

I CANNOT HANDLE LIVING WITHOUT HIM.