Part 31 :"Nothing brings on jealousy like laughter."

Thank you for keeping up with A Place to Call Home. I'm really grateful for all the comments as well as votes, or even just a simple turning-the-page for my story.

I've deleted my new historical story that I talked about in last part, but I'm working on a modern romance story right now. I hope I will get support from all of my wonderful readers.

Enjoy!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 31 :"Nothing brings on jealousy like laughter.”

Elizabeth’s P.O.V:

It’s has been four days ever since Michael came back that night with the witch, literally a witch, Estelle and the girl Katherine. I’m so happy for Alex finding his mate, and they have already completed the mating process on the second day they got together. Guess somebody was in a hurry; even Ariel and Jacob haven’t finished their yet.

It makes me a little disappointed, sad, and a tiny bit envy at the two. If Lauren didn’t get in the way then I would have been mated with Michael by now. I’m not saying that I’m in a hurry for mating or anything, it’s just so horrible that my wolf is missing Michael’s wolf like crazy. My wolf’s been putting up a brave front whenever she talks to me, but I can detect the sadness and pain in her voice. I’m grateful that I have blessed with a strong she-wolf, otherwise, I don’t think I can survive all this. Even though Michael is here and all, but he still doesn’t have the mate connection toward me.

“Awe, I love you Liz. And you’re strong. We will get through this together with Michael and his wolf will be back for us.” My wolf encourages me. I swear she’s the best.

“I love you too. Yes, I will make sure to get Michael’s wolf back for him and for you too.” I promise her, even though I know it’s really hard right now.

Four day since we’ve captured Estelle Masheck, and four days that Ryan’s been shut himself up in his lap. Yes we’ve changed his room into a lap room for him to do some experiment on spices, herbs, and plants that we collected from Estelle’s and Lauren’s place. We’ve put Lauren and Estelle in the same room but we’ve divided the space up so they can’t communicate or do anything with each other. You know how dangerous it is to put two witches together; it feels like a ticking time bomb for me.

Right now we’re having movie night to take our mind off the problem at hand for a while, and I’m making five bags of popcorn which I doubt will be enough for the boys though. I swear they eat like no tomorrow. It’s quite sad that Joey is the only one that is single left. I’ve been teasing him ever since Alex introduced Katherine to us.

“Alright Liz, Katherine. What movie do you guys want to watch?” I hear Ari yells all the way in the living room.

“Geez, woman, keep it down a notch. We all have super hearing here.” Alex complains from somewhere.

I walk up with Michael behind; he’s been stressful and anxious since Ryan hasn’t had any result back yet.

“We’re coming.” I reply loudly. I’m sure she can hear me; I just want to piss Alex off more.

“Women these days.” Joey shakes his head as he walks in behind me.

“I call for Beastly; I only saw the trailer but I’d love to see all the makeup tattoos that they put on him.” Ari says cheerfully.

“It’s a chick flick right?” I ask to make sure. Horror movies are cool and all but I’m not sure if I can go to sleep seeing that, with two witches next door.

“Yeah. Ari just showed me the trailer few minutes ago.” Katherine answers me instead.

She is still adjusting with everything. Heck, it’s been years since she can see the daylight again. If I have my way, I would make sure give Estelle the greatest prank in the history just for going around and kidnapping people.