Author's Note. Sneak peak from new book.

Sorry about the wait for updating on A Place to Call Home. A few more chapters and I think this book will come to an end. Well if I got some crazy ideas and i insanely throw them in the plots then i guess the book will be go on a little longer xD

Thank you for all the support, especially the votes and comments :)

I'm currently writing plots for my new book, since Hidden was a failure and was removed from Wattpad.

Sneak peak from this new book of mine, no name yet though. It's will be Romance fiction, no supernatural or anything like that. No werewolf, mate, vampire, witch, etc. just human vs human.

~*~

He knows he should stop her before she gets herself in trouble, though he doubt that anyone would dare to touch a hair on her head, with his name interferes.

He's one of the most powerful man in States as well as around the world. People fear him, well they should. He can make a company goes bankrub with just a snap of his finger, or he can build an empire with just a bark of his order. He always gets whatever he wants, women, cars, houses...you name it, then why does just a mere simple chit seems to be unaffected by his power. She even has the nerve to slapped him in front of every one. Yet he wants her more than anything he ever wanted in his life.

"You wouldn't want to do that, love." She was surprised to be caught off gurad by not anyone but him.

Ugh, not again. Evangeline groans inwardly.

She can barely escape this man's grasp unscratched before after so openly leave her handprint on his face few minutes ago. She has no clue who he is, but there is such aura of power around him that ratiates like the sun in the desert, and burn anything, anyone who dares to disobey. She shouldn't let him affect her though. She's still healing from the heartache that her ex, who twist a knife through her heart after years of dating, well not literally but felt like so.

"You can't tell me what to do. You're not the boss of me." She retorts like a five year old while folding her arms, making the sexy dress shows a little more of her beautiful creamy skin of her chest.

The simple movement causes a painful spang through his body's southern region.

F*ck! What the hell does this chit do to me. Adam clams both of his fists tightly in frustration and anger. He will have to take someone home with him to help him forget about this chit in front of him. But why does the mere thought of sleeping with another woman disturb him? It even makes him wants her more and more.

"Well, I know that you will regret this when your pretty little face ends up in jail when they look into the security camera, love." He tries to mask his wanting her, needing her with a smirk.

"I know that, stupid. That's why i was thinking of another way to do this without getting in trouble, but thatnks for your interuption, Mr. Annoyance, now i forget what was I think about." She snaps at him.

He is captivated by the spark of fire flying through her eyes when she's angry. The way she puts her hands on her hips draws him in further, like moth to flame. No one has the gut to stand there and talk to him like that, she dared to call him stupid. He's not mad at all, his instrigue for her just takes another step up.

She hates herself for how she likes he calls her 'love'. Not even her ex, dating for three years, has ever called her that. She likes the endearment, a lot, more than she would ever let this pompous, arrogant, annoying, yet unbelievably handsome man in front of her knows that.