The Secret- Part 6

Hello guys:)

 Maria here. I just got back from school. As usual the bullies made fun of me again. Have I not told you? Well.. Eversince I moved in to the school, everyone always made fun of me. I tried making friends with the girls when I first started but they just gave me evil looks and pushed me away. I was home-schooled you see. My Dad didn't have the money to pay for the school fees so I had to be homeschooled. He wants me to go to a private school instead of a public school like Aiden. Aiden is from a rich family. Eventhough there's only him and Lauren left in the family, they are doing great. Lauren is an entrepreneur. She gets thousands of money each year that's why Aiden is so spoilt. Me and my Dad believe that money isn't always everything. As long as you have a family, that's a lot better. We have a dream too. We hope that one day in the future we will have a business and then we'll go back to Dayton and visit my mum and my sister.

Anyway, back to school. Everyone made fun of me. I don't have any friends in school, only Aiden. But he's always with the girls so I am usually always on my own. Sometimes I try and hide in the toilets at breaks and lunches so I don't feel like a loner and so that the populars won't find me. My life's hard. Just because I have bulky glasses and braces, it doesn't mean they can make fun of me like that.

There was one time at school when I had P.E and when I went to get change back into my uniform, I realised that it had all gone. I looked everywhere! But it was no where to be seen. Then I looked in the bin. Yes, you're right. It was in there along with chewing gum, banana skins, tissue paper and more disgusting rubbish. I had no choice but to wear it all day. I stunk like mad. Everyone laughed and made fun of me. Aiden doesn't do anything. He just stares at me and does what the other people do. I know right?! And we're best friends. But to him, when we're in school we're not related. Popularity is a lot more important to him. I can't blame him. I wish I was popular like him. I daren't tell my Dad that I get bullied because it will mean that I'd have to move school which is another hassle for him. I tell him that I have lots of friends. I know.. I know lying is wrong. But sometimes I just don't have a choice... I love my life. Eventhough I don't have a good one. I don't care, I believe you should live your life to the fullest because you only get one chance!