The Secret- Part 34

Hello!

Oh my cookie!! You'll never guess what happened today! Today has probably been the most terriblest (if that's even a word:/) day ever! The play went amazing.

At around 3:00pm we performed our french drama in front of everyone. It was terrible! I was so nervous!! Everyone stared at me. I guess I didn't look that bad. My blonde hair was curled loosely, I was wearing this floaty dress. I heard people gasp as I walked through the doors. I heard a few whispers like 'Is that Maria. She's pretty!' I slowly walked up to Steve and said 'I love you, Steve!' Obviously in french. 'I love you too, I always have!' He smiled. And yeah, THE END!

Everything went perfectly fine until right at the end of the play Steve asked, 'Maria, please come to the party with me.' He smiled. Everyone gasped. I looked at Zara from the audience. She was fuming. What was I meant to do? Can't I think about myself for once?! 'Yes!!' I yelled. And that was that! I'm now going to the party with Steve. But that doesn't end there.

As I was walking home (still in my costume) I heard Aiden run up to me. 'Maria.' He smiled. 'You look.. You look so beautiful!' 'Thanks, Aiden. I kept my eyes open the whole time. I never noticed anyone.' I raised my eyebrow. 'It's because.. It's because you're the one! It's you, Maria. I love you!' I was so shocked. His eyebrows weren't twitching this time?! Was he telling the truth?! 'Aiden, please! STOP JOKING!' 'I'm not! I guess I'm rejected then.' He sighed. He walked off. I can't believe that! AT ALL!!:(

Maria Davis x