The Secret- Part 10

Bonjour;)

Maria here. I just got back from school. Something weird happened. I actually can't believe it! Haha. It happened at break. I was about to walk in to the girl's toilets to hide when I heard someone's voice call my name. I turned around to see who it was and it was Steve. I rolled my eyes at him.

'What do you want now?!' I yelled.

'Maria.. Maria Davis. The one who gets picked on a lot.' He started walking in a circle around me.

'What do you want, Steve?!' I frowned at him.

'Go with me to the party!'

I can't believe he just asked me to the party! I mean like, what on earth right? The most popular guy just asked me to go to the party with him! If I was some other girl in school I would probably be freaking out. But I'm not like them. I hate Steve.

'No. I'm not going to that lame party.' I frowned at him.

'Maria, please it will be fun.' He winked at me.

'No!' I yelled.

As I was about to walk in to the toilet he grabbed my arm and pushed me closer to his body.

'I like you, Maria. You're different. You're not like other girls who are desparate to be with me. I like your technique on catching my attention.'

I pushed him away from me.

'Steve, I don't like you. You're so full of yourself and you love yourself way too much.'

He started laughing.

'What?!' I raised my eyebrow.

'I like your technique.' He stopped laughing, 'But seriously, Maria. Quit acting! You've got me! Come-on. You can have me!'

'Leave me alone, Steve. Go with the other girls not me.'

'No!! I want you!' He yelled. 'You're coming to the that party whether you like it or not.'

'Make me!' I pulled a face at him and walked in to the toilet.

Haha...

I did it again! I stood up for myself. I can't believe how well I'm doing. I will never go to that party with him.

Maria Davis x