Living Room Concerts

You walk back into the living room, snacks in your hand and you go to the couch, sitting next to Niall. He had his guitar in his hand, something he could never let go of. At the moment, he was watching golf and playing random tunes on the guitar while you just happily sat next to him, looking through your social medias.

"Ni, can you do something for me?" You ask.

"'Course, what is it?" He replies.

"Um, can you sing some songs for me? I love your voice." You say, blushing as he chuckles.

"'Course, which songs do you want me to sing?"

"Hmm, what about some Shawn?" You say, referring to Shawn Mendes.

He begins to sing 'Life of the Party' knowing it's your favourite song. As he jams out and his voice booms off the walls, you can't help but stare at him, admiring his voice and just him in general. He stops when he gets to the second verse, smiling at you when he sees you staring at him.

"You're amazing." You say, still in awe.

He chuckles. "Thanks baby, any more songs?"

"Obviously, I could listen to your voice all day." You say, causing him to laugh. "Oh, what about some Ed Sheeran?" He nods, beginning to sing 'Give Me Love'.

He finishes up the song and you're still in awe of how amazing he is. "How was that?" He asks.

"How was that? That was like angels singing in my ears." You say.

"You're crazy." He chuckles. "Alright, I'll do one more song for now and then I'll do some more soon, yeah? Rosey is about to come on." He says, referring to Justin Rose at the golf championships he was watching.

"Mhm. Let's go 'My Heart Will Go On', Celine Dion." You laugh, thinking of the song because you just finished watching Titanic earlier.

He begins singing and it is honestly the best thing you've ever heard. Another reason for choosing that song was because you found yourself on a video earlier of the boys singing that song on their Take Me Home tour. You obviously thought Niall sounded the best and you wanted  to hear him play the song because its been 3 years since you last heard it.

"You have the best voice I've ever heard. I'm so fucking in love with you." You say as he finishes.

"I'm so fucking in love with you too, baby girl." He laughs, putting his guitar aside to pull you into his chest. He places a kiss on your forehead, grabbing a blanket from beside him also, to cover you up and shield you from the cold coming in from the window.

"You make me so happy baby girl, thank you for everything." Niall says after a few minutes silence as he watches one of his good mates on the tv.

"You make me the happiest girl in the world. I love you." You say.

"Hmm." Niall mutters against the top of your head as he leans down to kiss it.

He was so perfect in every single way and you couldn't be more grateful to have him in your life.

Author's Note:

This is the shortest one I've written in a while but I hope you liked it anyway! I thought it was a really cute idea and I literally imagined this happening as I was writing this...It's amazing what writing can do to you.

Anyway, I hope you liked this and hopefully I'll get back to the baby series next! I love you all x