Pain

Before I start this, I just wanted to let you all know I'm here for you if you need to talk.Times get tough but you have to stay strong and keep your head up beautiful. Don't forget to smile xx.

All the hate you were receiving really got to you. When you first started dating Niall, you knew it was going to be hard, and you would get a lot of hate, but you never thought it would be this hard. The hate was coming in big loads recently and the only way you healed, was by cutting.

It wasn't the best choice but once you started, you could never seem to quit. Niall didn't know, and you hoped he never would.

It was getting a lot harder now, considering it's getting into the Summer months and it's hard wearing long sleeves and sweaters on 40°C days (104°F).

You would get up each morning, hop in the shower and begin to get ready for your day. Your outfit usually consisted of some jeans and a thin sweater to cover up the cuts that covered your body. If it were a lazy day, it usually consisted of some leggings and one of Niall's sweaters, but you never showed your body.

One day, Niall questioned your choice of clothing in hot days, but you blamed it on your insecurity and he didn't seem so sure, but went along with it anyway.

~A few days later~

"Ok Y/N, this is ridiculous. Can you tell me what's up? It's fucking 40° out, and you're going to wear jeans and a sweater. There's either something you're hiding or you really are insecure, but if its just the insecurity, then you need to stop. You're perfect the way you are, regardless of what anyone else tells you. Now, can you tell me what's up?" He asked, while you were getting ready to go grab some lunch.

"It's nothing Niall. Don't worry about it." You say trying to convince him, but he knows you better than anyone else and he knows you're hiding something.

"Come here." He demands, while you walk as slowly as you can towards him, scared of what's coming next. He pulls your sweater off, leaving you in just a t-shirt, and as soon as he sees your scars, his face turns into anger.

"What the fuck are these Y/N? Why would you do that?" He yells at you.

"The hate got too much." You say, on the verge of tears.

"Well I can't be seen around in public with a girl who has scars. People will blame it all on me for hurting you and not stopping the hate. I'm sorry Y/N, I can't do this anymore." He pauses and shakes his head. "I knew you were hiding something all along and I just can't be seen with you. I'm breaking up with you." He says, causing the tears to roll down your cheeks.

You pick up the nearest item to you, which happened to be one of Niall's Brit Awards and you chucked it at the floor, causing it to shatter into a million pieces.

"WHAT THE FUCK! DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW MUCH THAT FUCKING AWARD MEANS TO ME? YOU KNOW WHAT? IM PACKING MY BAGS, YOU CAN KEEP THE HOUSE BUT IM LEAVING. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE STARTED THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE IM GOING TO GET THE BLAME FOR IT ALL." He says, full of anger. "I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN CHOSE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING FOR ME AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS. YOU KNOW, MAYBE THE FANS ARE RIGHT; YOU ARE WORTHLESS, YOU'RE STUPID, YOU'RE FAT. PLEASE, DON'T CONTACT ME AGAIN." He continues.

He stormed off, upstairs to the bedroom to start packing his things, leaving you sitting on the couch with a never ending amount of tears pouring down your face. Never have you felt this hurt before, and you can't believe he would say this about you. He's always been the one to reassure you that you are beautiful in every single way.

He would always wake up, right by your side and the first thing he would say would be a compliment. Never in your wildest dreams did you think Niall would exhibit this behaviour.