imagines.

***graphic content in this chapter***

tyler joseph.

people called him a freak, a sicko, even a "fucking twat" - that was the newest one. his best friend is his mom. his favorite thing to do is connect. he didn't know anything was wrong with "connecting" until his best friend, patrick, told him that is, indeed, unnatural to be able to read some people's thoughts. no, he didn't look any different than a normal 17 year old boy, he just, thought differently.

•*•*•
•* throwback ! *•
•*•*•

it was a brisk autumn day, the kind where the weather turned multicolored from the mix of seasons. tyler had his brothers college hoodie on and was lying against patrick's lap, like any best friend would do. it was about 12:00am on a saturday and neither knew what to talk about, so staring into space was their best option. until,

does tyler still have mariokart?

"hell yeah dude! i cant believe i never thought of that first!" tyler jumped and reached for the remote. "what?" patrick sat frozen in thought, "how did you just- what?" tyler looked at patrick's confused demeanor and chuckled slightly. he raised his eyebrows, "didn't you just say that you wanted to play mariokart?" patrick's eyes went wide, "n-no, but i thought about it"

"yeah exactly!" tyler threw patrick a wii remote casually, "wait hang on" patrick dropped the remote and turned his way, "you're telling me, that you just read my mind?"

"yeah? isn't that normal?" tylers face started to drop as patrick's mouth did the same, "th-that's not normal?" patrick shook his head with the same surprised expression plastered across his face.

so for the rest of the night patrick began testing tyler on what he was thinking of, whether it be numbers from 1-100 or different colors, tyler always got it right.

"okay um - what color am i thinking of right now?"

"green - blue - now orange. dude just think of one color!" tyler laughed.

"what food am i in the mood for?"

"cereal"

"how many boners have i had in the past three days"

"dude! you need to get that checked out!" tyler started laughing so hard his back hit the floor and a tear was sheering from his left eye.

•*•*•
•* present day! *•
•*•*•

tyler sat in class wondering what he was supposed to be taking notes on. instead of doing classwork, he had the song, ocean eyes, stuck in his head and could not stop staring at the beautiful joshua william dun. his whole act of, i get anyone i want and don't even have to lift a finger made tyler want to roll his eyes higher than the schools biggest stoner on a sunday. but man, was he attractive.

lucky for him, his special ability helped him out with wanting to get to know him whenever possible. tyler stared at josh blankly, wanting to catch any thought that came to his mind.

i hate this fucking class

tylers lip curved upwards slightly, of course he would think something like that. he even keeps his douchey demeanor in his head, guess he's an overall dick after all.

suddenly, tylers heart dropped all the way down to the basement of the school. his fingers squeezed his pen, and his eyes began focusing back on his paper oddly very intently. he was basically about ready to sprint out of this class.