varsity soccer three

YOU GUYS ARE SO FUNNY I LOVE IT WHEN YOU COMMENT I READ ALL OF THEM AND LAUGH SO HARD

ALSO THAT SMUT TOOK ME THREE DAYS TO WRITE AND IM PRAYING IT PAYED OFF

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"so tyler, did you guys fuck yet?" dallon asked playfully, receiving a light punch in the shoulder from tyler.

"screw off man we only just started texting last night" tyler replied peeling his shirt off of his torso. it was the first soccer practice of the new season and tyler couldn't be more excited to be with his teammates again. even now as they were all piled in the slightly sweaty locker room he was all happy and laughing.

suddenly, a muffled, "WHAT?!" was heard in the back of the locker room, both tyler and dallon turning their heads to the noise of brendon's voice.

the frantic senior dashed towards the two boys, frantically pushing some freshman out of his way. he practically hugged tyler from the amount force he put on him to break his fall. "HE TEXTED YOU?!" brendon asked, pushing tylers shoulders against the lockers with his eyes wide and filled with happiness.

"y-yeah we texted for like - i don't know - four, five hours?"

"FIVE HOURS?!"

"yo brendon! shut the fuck up!" a distant voice called, forcing brendon to let out a scoff and release tyler from his grip.

"five hours! that's my boy!" brendon raised a hand receiving a high five from a smirking tyler. he didn't really see what the big deal was, it's not like he'd ever see him again. (cough) (charlie shut the fuck up) (shitfuck wait you saw nOTHING)

brendon embraced tyler tightly, forcing an awkward laugh out of the small boy. he struggled against his firm grip, "my son's going to get married!" brendon fake cried. "bren, stop" tyler laughed, pushing at the taller boys torso, "fine," he said, reluctantly letting tyler go, "but don't fuck it up. because if you haven't realized already, he's hot as fuck. and if you don't go for him, i will"

"thank you b, but for now please let me put on a shirt" tyler laughed. brendon rolled his eyes and walked away, smiling at how proud he was of his little boy.

"what a man" dallon smirked, watching brendon walk away as he started conversations with other teammates. "yeah i guess"

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

once out on the field, the team began their everyday warm up. some shooting, some passing, some joking around. yet tylers confusion started rising as the coach called the team over for a huddle.

tyler saw brendon physically tense up, something was wrong.

"now, i don't want to put any sort of sugar coating around this. so brendon, come up here and tell them what happened on saturday."

brendon pushed through the group of boys and stood in front where the team could see. he groaned and tilted his head at coach, clearly annoyed. "go on" coach beckoned.

"ugh. fine." brendon paused, "do i have t-"

"go"