ROUND 19: CAR RIDES WITH YOU ARE HARD BUT FLIRTING WITH YOU IS NOT

Nellie laid under Luke as he pushed himself off the ground

Nellie laid under Luke as he pushed himself off the ground. She giggled at him every once and a while as music filled the apartment, the girl with the pretty brown skin amusing the boy as he did the push ups he needed to do for his warm up. He had a lot on his mind and Nellie knew that as she smiled at him in an attempt to make him feel better. He eventually started to smile with her, the girl trying to bite back hers as she touched the back of his neck. He shook his head at her as she began to laugh quietly again, her laughter becoming infectious as Luke started to smile at her.

"What on earth are you laughing at?" He asked as he pushed himself away from her again. Nellie only continued to laugh as he questioned her about it, the short girl holding the side of his face as she moved her lips to his to kiss him quickly. Luke smiled at her after she did this, Nellie only touching his nose softly as he came back down. "Are you a person, or a ray of sunshine, Bambi? I can't tell." Nellie smiled at this question as he kissed her when he moved back down, her soft fingers brushing against his jawline as he kissed her petal soft lips between her words.

"I'm a person," kiss, "who is a ray of sunshine," kiss, "because I'm whipped," kiss, "and in love."

"You're tacky," he laughed, making her shrug before he sighed and laid on top of her. Nellie frowned slightly, trying to move her arms from under his chest as he laid on top of her for a moment. She whined slightly as she pushed on his chest, the girl asking him to get up before he only continued to lay there. He smiled against the skin of her neck as she finally pulled her arms out from under him. She paused and wrapped them around him, the girl touching his hair as she smiled.

"Wait, no. Stay. This is nice," she said, making him laugh quietly. Nellie smiled along with him as he pecked kisses onto the side of her neck. Luke sighed before he sat up, Nellie frowning up at him before he kissed her sweetly. "Baby," she whined, "come back. I love you."

"I love you, too, princess, but I need to work out a little today," he laughed. Nellie smiled at him as she remained on his floor, she looked up at him as he dug through his bag, her heart still feeling warm over the sound of him telling her that he loved her. She bit her bottom lip as she looked at him, her hands resting over her heart as he glanced down at her for a moment. He raised an eyebrow at her before she smiled softly again, the boy starting to wonder how her cheeks didn't hurt.

"I like hearing you say that you love me," Nellie said. He smirked at her as he put his gloves on, the boy feeling his chest fill with a lovely warm feeling. He reached a hand out for her before helping her up off the ground. He wrapped an arm around her neck, pulling her closer to him as she placed her hands on his chest. Luke brushed his nose against Nellie's the action making her blush as he kissed her forehead and hugged her for a moment.

"I love you," he said. She wrapped her arms around him when he said this to her, her own mind feeling at ease as he pressed more kisses to her forehead. He sighed as he kept his lips there for a few moments, Nellie not wanting him to let go. Luke sighed against her forehead as he closed his eyes, the boy moving his lips closer to Nellie's ear after a while. "I don't want to get in the car tomorrow, Nellie. I don't want to see them," Luke admitted. Nellie frowned slightly before starting to rub his back gently.