Baby // Jakob

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit fuck NO oh my gosh WHAT AM I GOING TO DO." I say practically yelling at my best friend who was sitting next to me.

"Look Y/N it's going to be okay, Jakob's going to be fine with this and so are you - you guys are young adults you are both 20 you can easily look after this child okay I believe in you." She says whilst rubbing my back to calm me down.

"I don't know if he will be okay with it not once have we spoken about a child and then a find out a month after I'm pregnant and now I'n here sitting a toilet with my best friend and a pregnancy test that says positive HOW IS THIS GOING TO BE OKAY."

"Y/N it's normal to be stressed okay but just make sure you tell Jakob today he needs to know, and if you don't tell him today he will find out after all you live together okay."

"I know I need to tell him but how am I going to do it?!"

"Just breathe I'm sure he'd be happy."

As if on queue Jakob comes home. Great.

"Y/N i'm home." Jakob yells out from downstairs.

"Okay Y/N I'm going to go to give you and Jakob some space because you probably need it."

"I know I need it he goes nothing." I say us both getting off the bathroom floor and heading downstairs.

"I'm coming downstairs." I yell out to Jakob so he knows I'm home.

Once we are downstairs I walk my friend to the door.

"You're going to be okay I believe in you."

I just smile and wave as I close the door.

I walk back down the hallway to see Jakob sitting on the couch.

"Um Jakob I-i uh I need to tell you something." I say my lip quivering I can feel the tears burning my eyes but I refuse to let them fall.

"Babe is everything okay?" He asks concerned as he gets up and hugs me. I hug back.

"I-I uh I think so."

"What does that mean are you hurt in danger whats happening?" Jakob asks fear evident in his voice.

"No I'm fine I'm not hurt- but um I am uh Jakob you are going ummm."

"It's okay I'm not going to yell at you I never do, you can tell me." Jakob says quietly whilst running his hands up and down my arm.

"Okay, Well I'm ummm I'm p-pregnant." I say I look up at Jakob and he's shocked obviously but I don't know if he's happy or mad.

"Please say something."

"Y/N THIS IS AMAZING WE GET TO HAVE OUR OWN LITTLE US." Jakob says as he lifts me off the ground. He spins me around and i giggle.

He puts me back down and kisses me, I kiss back.

"You're going to make a great mum." He says after we break away from the kiss.

"And you're going to be a great dad." I say giggling.

"OH MY GOSH Y/N WE AREN'T ORGANISED TO HAVE A CHILD WE NEED TO PUT A ROOM IN FOR HIM OR HER AND WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING AND ALL THESE THINGS."

"Jakob calm down it's okay we have 9 months."

"I know but I just want it to be perfect." He says once again rejoining our lips.

"It will be perfect I promise you." I whisper in his ear

A/N

HEY GUYS OKAY SO I WROTE THIS IN LIKE 15 MINUTES SO I KNOW IT'S SHIT BUT LIKE KINDA CUTE SORT OF IDK BUT JUST IMAGINE JAKOB PLAYING WITH HIS SON OR DAUGHTER AND HOW HAPPY HE WOULD BE AWWW OH MY GOSH MY FEELIES NEED HEELIES.

OKAY I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS SHORT CHAPTER IF YOU DID PLEASE VOTE FOR IT THANK YOU

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER BYEEEEE