Yoosung x reader

[Y/N] POV

You were walking to your boyfriends apartment. Your boy friend , Yoosung texted you to meet him at his apartment around 10:00am.

While you where walking you had your earbuds in listing to [f/s]. You where really relaxed and chill. Since you lived pretty close to Yoosungs apartment it wasn't that bad of a walk.

****LIL TIME SKIP!!****

Once you made it to your boyfriends house you where about to knock on the door,but the door suddenly flew open. Causing you to trip towards Yoosung,but he luckily caught you and embraced you into a hug. 

"[Y/N] you're here!" Yoosung excitedly said while letting you loose.

Yoosungs POV

"[Y/N] looked so pretty today. I hope she doesn't know what I have planned at the end of the day today." I said to myself with a slight grin on my face.

"What did you call me over for anyways?" [Y/N] said happily and curious.

I smiled to her and said 

"Well I thought we could spend a day with each other."

"Aww Yoosung you're so thoughtful," [Y/N] said, giving me a peek on the lip and walked a little toward my livingroom. I turned around to face her again.

I blushed a little 

"That's all I get not a deeper kiss bae" I jokingly ask, making a funny kissy face at her.

"For now hun," [Y/N] said with a wink.

"Hey [Y/N] do you want to come with me to the  Amusement park?" I asked her.

[Y/N] POV

The look Yoosung has really tells me he has something planned for me today. I just don't know what.

" Sure Yoosung,are we going to leave soon?" I told him with a big smile on my face.

"Yeah [Y/N] we can leave right now if you really want to get there early." My boyfriend said to me.

"Sure lets goOoO!!" I shouted while jumping towards Yoosung hugging him. With my face snuggling up into his chest. He looked down at me and gave me a kiss on the head. I looked up and smiled then soon felt something warm and nice touch my lips. It was my boyfriend kissing me ;D. He soon tickled my stomach a little which made me laugh a little. He took that opportunity and slipped his tongue into my mouth. We didn't really fight for dominance knowing I might loose anyway so I just let him in and explore every inch of the wet cavern.

He then soon got his tongue out of my mouth. We where both blushing,he tried to hid his blush ,but I notice and said "You're to cute Yoosung."

He took my hand, opening the door,and walked outside to the driveway. I noticed a black limousine in a reserved parking spot. I thought it wasn't for us but he soon guided me towards it and opened the door to the back set.

"My lady, here we go" he said to my with a big smile on his face.

"wooooww we're taking a fancy limousineiee!!" I excitedly said to Yoosung.

"Yeah I want the best for my one and only special girl." Then he walked around to the other side and he got in.

*****TIME SKIP BY MR.POTATO*****

[Y/N] POV

When we got there it was already 11:48.