Three

It's been a few days working for the guys. As for today, It's mostly the same, first. I was late all thanks to Eisuke fan girls and second, I was actually arranged to be one of the waitress for the upcoming IVC party again but a call interrupts the meeting. Mr Kenzaki answer his call, nodding his head. After that he look at me and announce that I have a different job so Sakiko is going to replace my place.

I was quite shock. Why would anyone do that. Or else. No couldn't be. Wait, of course it could be him. It must be him. My life is a mess all thanks to him.

I sigh as I keep notes for today schedule.

After everyone left I went up to Mr Kenzaki, "Mr Kenzaki."

"Oh Cassandra. May I help you?" He ask politely.

"It's him, doesn't it." I ask him but I feel like it's a fact.

He nod his head, smiling, "Yes. Mr Ichinomiya told me that you going to have different job, arranged by him. So please go see him and do your best."

I bow down, thanking him and straight away go to the penthouse.

When I reach the penthouse, I literally shouted, "Eisuke Ichinomiya. You better lift your lazy ass down now!"

No sounds, so I shouted again, "I mean NOW!"

This time I heard footsteps coming down. I thought its Eisuke, and I was about to scream at him but I smell a little of smoke. So I hold back my mouth and it's the guy I saw that is smoking last time. "Who you." I close my eyes. I know that he is a detective but I didn't really know his name.

"Kid, it's too early for shouting." I roll my eyes as he state out and went up. I mumble, "Lazy ass bumb detective."

"What's that you said, koro?" Ota come in following Baba and Soryu. I sigh, asking them where is Eisuke. But they shake their head, not knowing until I heard footsteps but this time it's a female shoes steps.

I frown and back up a little. I hid behind Soryu as my eyes follow her. "I will see you later Eisuke!" Her high pitch voice literally ring my ears. After I heard she left, I literally sigh loudly, rubbing my ear, "Finally those high pitch sound is gone. Thank God."

"Why are you here." I heard Eisuke ask. I turn back to face him, "Well, seems like that the guy slut is HERE!"

He glare at me as I glare back. "What do you just said." He said coldly.

I roll my eyes, faking a high pitch, "I said I will see you later Eisuke." After that I show my bored eyes to him, as I heard a small laughter behind me.

"Cassandra White. You better not se-"

"Better not set myself in trouble? Oh I already know that. But this time, you better not push your luck Mr!"

He look at me coldly as I continue, "What's your problem with me and doing my own work. You better have a convicing excuse for making me work for you than working at the IVC party."

"You going to be beside of me the whole time." I blink at him, again blinking and again and again. I rub my ears again, "I'm sorry what?! The high pitch voice is still ringing my ears. What do you just said?"

"I said, you will be acting as my girlfriend during the party." His voice risen a bit.

My face change from dumbfound to a smirk, "Well, that's not what you actually said."

Everyone is quiet, looking at me. I laugh at them until Soryu decided to talk, "Well, Eisuke. You did get a catch huh." And the others laugh. Everyone stop when my phone start ringing.

"Hello?" I said to the phone. I turn my speaker on and put my phone on the table, because my hand starting to sore from waiting the unknown person to speak up. For like a few minutes later, a voice came and my whole body stiff to the voice.

---------------------
Well CLIFFHANGER! HAHAHAHAHAAJAJAH! How do you like this chapter? It's going to be the best fanfiction I written so far! Hahahaaha! So excited for you all to read my ideas! Hehe! Thanks for you all support! Enjoy this chapter and I tell you. Choosing pictures for Eisuke is the most difficult things to do EVER! It's even harder tham doing Maths Test!

-Cshh