Nine

SORYU POV'S

I was right. She is there. But weirdly with childrens tied up.

---

CASSANDRA POV'S

I just couldn't choose. Merlinda. She is a great friend. She willing to take the position of taking care lot of orphans. But then, Eisuke Ichinomiya. I just do not know why I still wanted him alive.

"Choose sister. Choose wisely." Takashi said cheeky at me.

I was done with games. I was done with killing people. I was done with testing people. I was done with this underworld stuff. But now, just why. As I start crying.

"Oh my god! You cry! My sister cry! Cassandra White do cry! I never thought that I will live that long to see you cry, sister. You grow weak. And to pity you. They are actually at the beach." Takashi start laughing like the comic book character Joker.

No. I Cassandra White. Will not back down. At least not now. They need me. They need me to save them. I promise them that I will protect them even after I die. I, Cassandra White. Always keep my promise.

I start laughing, "Oh my god! Takashi. You thought that I am weak. Very funny. That was not me. That was just my cover. Now this." As I pull out my dagger in my boot. "This. Is the true Cassandra White."

I run towards him as I kick him at his leg. Making him fall as I place my dagger on his face.

"Brother. All thanks to you. The devil is truly out. So I'm grateful." As I slowly slide my dagger on his face.

"You. Not my face. You FUCKER!"

I pull myself up as I laugh, "Funny. That you call me a fucker when I'm still a virgin." I kick him at his head, making him unconscious.

I turn back at the two men who runs out of the church.

"Cowards." I mumble as I cut off the rope on Eisuke hands.

"Don't call people coward. You just never see yourself on the mirror."  Eisuke rub his hand.

"Right." I roll my eyes at him as I finish cutting the rope on Merlinda hands.

"Let's go. We need to go to the beach." I take back the gun and daggers from Takashi.

--------

Okau! I will stop here! Omg! I telling you!  Choosing Eisuke pictures is the worst thing I ever did! I just couldnt choose the picture I wanted that fit for this chapter! Omfg!

Excuse the curse words!

-Cshh

I decided to put Soryu pic cause I just couldnt find any Eisuke pics that srsly fits for this chapter! Omg!

---
Edited on 25 march. And the thing is that I just realized I write this chapter a little too over dramatic. Ahahahha oh well.