Sixteen

"Sorry Eisuke. I cause so much trouble. Especially for you." I apologise to him.

He smile at me, "No need."

"Can I repay you with something?"

"Hm... Yes you can." He smirk. Oh boy. I hate that smirk so much.

"What do you need?"

"Your touch."

"What." My head just gone brainwash I think.

"You heard me."

"Umm. No."

"Why?"

"Cause no."

"You never did it before."

I keep quiet for a while. I hate him so badly.

"I guess so." He start laughing.

I am so angry at him I almost push him down onto to floor.

"Okay okay. I give up." He stand up and was about to went into the room when I ask him, "Where are you going?"

"A room."

I roll my eyes, "Of course you going to a room. I mean what are you doing, it's almost midnight."

"Work." I look shock. He still going to work. This late. I sigh. I know I won't stop him doing it cause he seems like busy guy. I walk towards the kitchen and make a coffee. This coffee is a little different, it's a old recipe that it's from my great grandmother. My mum pass me the recipe before she run away.

Finish making it, when I was putting the cup on the cup plate holder, I feel a cold water running down my spine. I feel like I was being watched. I turn around and sees nobody. I frown at my thoughts.

I get to the room where Eisuke is and pass him the cup of coffee, "Try this. It's a different recipe of coffee."

He look at me and cautionly looking at the cup and back to me. I roll my eyes "Oh come on! I'm not lying, and no. I didn't put any poison in it." He laugh at me and take a sip of it. "So? How is it?"

"Best coffee I ever drank!" He look at me with wide eyes. I laugh at his reply.

"This coffee is made by my great grandmother, she pass down the recipe to my mum and my mum pass it down to me." I smile.

I walk towards him and look at the paper he is holding. A contract with  Kiono company, I shake my head, "I really recommend you not to sign this. This company is a blackmail company. They make a fake contract and made the opposite party to sign it. But they do not know that that contract is a fake one."

Eisuke look at me, "How do you know all this?" I roll my eyes, "You don't call a undercover girl for nothing. I've been undercover that company for 2 years and it's not easy to make them fall into a trap."

He look at me, "What if I'm the one who got them to the right place?"

"No. You will lose so many money. Trust me. They can bail themselves out cause they got the money. No matter the evidence is, they still can escape."

"Escape from hell too?"

"No. Don't Eisuke! Trust me. Please."

"Fine." Everything gone silent. And I feel so uncomfortable with the silence, I feel like more people is watching me. Then my mind gone click. Trying to find away to tell Eisuke when you don't want to state the obvious it's the hardest thing I ever done. When he pick up another paper, I went towards him and take the paper away from him. He look shock and even more shock when I sit on his laps. "Eisuke." I whisper.