1K special

So sorrry I forgotten that this chap got nasty stufff! Plz forgives me! And yes this chap got nasty stuff..

----------------------------

"Cassandra!"

"Huh?" I turn around and saw someone throwing themselves to hug me.

"Cassandra! It's been so long I've seen you!"

"Wait. ROSE!?" I said loudly with surprise. Everyone turn to look at me, I bow down a little to apologize.

"Yap! That's my name!" She grin at me.

I smile at her, "Oh my god, It's been ages."

"I know!"

"By the way, why are you here?"

"Oh, I came here for a party with my family. And we decided to stay for the night in this hotel."

"Ah. What is your room number?"

"1989. Why?"

"Oh. Nothing. I might just pass by. Ya know?!"

"Haha. I know. Okay. Bye Cassandra!"

"Bye. See ya!" and I went up to the penthouse.

---

"Eisuke! Guess what had happen."

"Yes?"

"Guess."

"You saw my ex?"

"What?!"

"Nothing!"

"..." I roll my eyes at him. "Whatever. I saw Roslina."

"Roslina who?"

"Roslina Hale."

"Oh... Wait! Roslina Hale, the daughter of Hale group?!?" Eisuke look at me as if it's his first time seeing a important person.

"Yes. That Roslina Hale. And best yet, she is one of my friend when I'm in Manhattan."  

"Then?"

"I'm just telling you who she is." I look elsewhere but his eyes. I think he notice that as he smirk at me. "What?!" I say with surprise.

"What what?" He continue smirking.

"Why are you smirking?"

"Why can't I smirk?" He still continue smirking. I couldn't take it as I stand up, "You know I hate people smirking at me right."

He look at me as he tries to take my hand. But I kept on backing up and swaying my hand away from him. I turn back and saw Soryu.

"Hey sor-" and he pull me towards him. I blink at him while asking, "Umm... What's wrong?"

He pull away from me when he starting to close up the gap between us, "Soryu. What are you doing?"

And then he threw his head beside of my ear, "What are you thinking huh? You think I am that kind of person?"

I sigh, "Soryu. Stop playing with this kind of game alright? Look at Eisuke. He must be standing up and was about to walk up to you and punch you."

"How do you know I will be doing that?" Eisuke came from behind.

"Cause I know you."

"You know me?" He turn me around to face him. I nod my head slowly while I stare at his eyes.

"Well then, do me a favor?"

"What favor?"

"I need you to be my da-"