Six

I yawn as I sit up. I look around and then remember yesterday situation.

(flashback)

For like a few hours, I have the same nightmare. I woke up with heavy breathing and cold sweat. Suddenly, I feel a hand on my back. My instinct kicked in and twist the hand. But immediately, I let it go because it's Eisuke hands. I back up and drop on the floor and still backing up, until I touches the wall.

"No no no no no no no no NO!" I shake my head and hid my face in my arms. Suddenly a touch of a warm hand make me looked up.

"Eisuke..." I started crying as I hug him.

"Is okay. Is okay. Everything is just a nightmare. Come on, are you okay to go back to sleep? Or you need water?" He cools me down.

I shake my head as I tighten my grip. This time, Eisuke hug me back with the same amount of strength.

(flashback ends)

My face starting to heats up as I think about yesterday night.

I went to the bathroom and do my normal morning routine. I walk down to the lounge where I sees everyone there. I went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfasts for us. After putting the omelette on their plates, I start preparing some coffees and teas.

"Guys, if you all not going to come and eat your breakfast, it's going to be cold and if it's cold. Do not ask me to heat it or cook one more for you all." I shouted.

Immediately, I heard footsteps. I turn around and saw the others taking their plate and going back to the couches to eat. I place the coffees and teas on the table and went back to take my omelette to eat.

"Yum! This is so good! It's better than the hotel chef!" Baba exclaim. "Yes! Koro you make such a good omelette!" Ota said.

"Koro? Why are you calling me koro? I am not a pet you know." I said to Ota.

Ota just look at me, I sigh as I look at Eisuke. And I start thinking about yesterday night. I quickly went back to the kitchen to eat my breakfast.

After I eaten a few mouth of it, Eisuke come in and wrap his hands around my waist. I'm surprise but didn't push him away.

"Come to my office right after you eat finish your breakfast." He put his plate on the basin and left.

I continue eating, thinking what will happen later.

I follow his instuctions after I finish my omelette.

"Eisuke?" I open the door.

"Cassandra." He said.

I roll my eyes at him, "What do you want?"

He was about to say something when my phone start to ring. I pick it up and put it on speaker, "Hello?"

"Cassandra!"

"Merlinda?!" I said with shock.

--------------------
Okay! I'm going to stop here! So guys, make a guess who is Merlinda! There will no prize or maybe an update to other book? Maybe only.

Please enjoy this fanfic and the picture above! I have no idea which picture to put. But there!

-Cshh