Five

It's has been going on for hours, Eisuke and I was just staring at each other eyes, doing nothing. But the thing is that, when I look into Eisuke eyes, I find something interesting. His eyes is filled with passion and lust. I look closely into his eyes and immediately I knew something is missing in him.

"You. Eisuke. What happened?" I ask

"What do you mean 'what happened'?" Eisuke make a curious face.

I giggle at his curious face as I answer him, "Your past life. I look into your eyes and I found out that there is a part of saddness in them."

He keep quiet and was about to leave, I quickly apologize to him, "I'm so sorry." I look down at myself but not for long two hands wrap around me and laugh, "Sorry about what? There is nothing for you to say sorry."

"I'm sorry because I might triggered your emotions." I look elsewhere but him.

He set me down on his bed and off the lights. "Eisuke?"

"Yes Cassandra?"

"What's going on?"

"It's obvious, we're going to sleep."

"Oh." And I turn around so my back is facing him.

Suddenly, he wrapped himself around me. And for like a few seconds, I fell asleep in his hands.

For like a few hours, I have the same nightmare. I woke up with heavy breathing and cold sweat. Suddenly, I feel a hand on my back. My instinct kicked in and twist the hand. But immediately, I let it go because it's Eisuke hands. I back up and drop on the floor and still backing up, until I touches the wall.

"No no no no no no no no NO!" I shake my head and hid my face in my arms. Suddenly a touch of a warm hand make me looked up.

"Eisuke..." I started crying as I hug him.

"Is okay. Is okay. Everything is just a nightmare. Come on, are you okay to go back to sleep? Or you need water?" He cools me down.

I shake my head as I tighten my grip. This time, Eisuke hug me back with the same amount of strength.

How? I was trained to be a unemotional person. That not to show my true feelings. But why do I show it now? Especially at him?!

---
EISUKE POV

How does there any this kind of women left? They could read my feelings which not many people could or to be exact no one could. I close my eyes to sleep with her in my arms.

After a few hours, I was waken to a huge force. I look up and turn on the table lights. I saw Cassandra with cold sweat and knew that it's a nightmare. But what nightmare can trigger her? I question myself.

I try to cool her down but she twist my hands but let go immediately. She fell down and backing up to the walll as she hid her face in her arms.

My eyes widen when I see her in this situation, it reminds me of myself. I devided to cool her down so I went in front of her. I touched her and she immediately hugged me and cried.

I was so shocked because it's been very long I deal with this situation. My hands moved itself and cool her down. She shake her head, ignoring my question as she tighten her arms. I mirror her actions as she slowly loosen her grip as her head become heavy and heavier.

I look at her, "Cassandra?" No replies, I tried it again but still the same answer.

She must be asleep.

I carry her onto the bed to let her sleep more comfortably. I let go my hands and was about to leave when a hand stopped me. I look down and it's Cassandra hand. I turn towards her and knee down.

She whisper, "Please don't go. Please Eisuke." My eyes widen but not for long. I smile at her and I walk to the other side of the bed and went back to sleep.

----------------
Okay! I will stop here! I can't believe Im writing this book so fast! Wow!

Thanks to you all I will not be here! Hope you all enjoy this chapter and the picture above!

I'm so so so so sorry that I skip a few days. I am relaly really tired and busy so I don't really have much time for Wattpad. But now I do!

-Cshh