Thirteen

"EISUKE" I scream again before I know I lost my mind.

---

"Huh. Where am I?" I open my eyes and I squinch my eyes, looking around, trying to adapt my eyes to the light. "Where am I? Seriously."

"Cassandra. You are in a clinic." A stranger said. I frown at him, not remembering who and why is he here and why am I here!

"W-Why am I here?" I question him.

"You almost lost your live out there." He finally answer me for like 5 years...

"What?! What did I do again?" I shout.

Suddenly a group of people came in, a guy look like a mafia but too innocent too; a guy with a hat; a guy with blondish-orange hair. "Cassandra! You okay! Good that you are alright. You scare us out there!" The guy with a hat said. And I knew from the start that he is a total flirt.

But why are they panicking? Why are they making a huge fuss when I gladly love to die? And the thing is WHO ARE THEY?

-------------

TADAH! Lol! Glad that I update? ahahaha! Hope you all don't mind. It's really hard to get idea when I couldnt think of one. I believe that ideas are will magically pop out of my mind, not forcing them.

Understand? And guess what! Homework and shits everyday! Lol! Idw you all to be pull into my life. So bye! And thanks!

-Cshh