Ten

When we reach at the beach. I open the door, "Merlinda. You stay here. Keep the car lock and do not leave this car."
She nod her head as we step out the car.

Everything is silent until a voice came out of nowhere."Who are you. Put your weapons down."

I can seriously swear that voice sound so familiar. "Eisuke here." I look at Eisuke like he having a death wish. What if those people is our enemy!?

"They won't cause that voice is Soryu." I blink at him and look back to the unknown guy.

He step to a corner where light shines.

"Oh. It's really Soryu." As I put down my gun.

"Why are you here." Soryu said sternly.

"I should ask you the same question." As I roll my eyes.

"Now now. Don't fight. Not in front of a huge audiences." Ota said.

"I'm here because I can't believe she is her. But she really is."

"And I'm here, can't believe they were here but they are really here." I roll my eyes.

I turn my body and switch to what's happening down on the beach.

"Way to ruin surprise." I said annoyingly.

"What?" Baba ask surprisingly.

I turn my head towards the guys, "Stay here. I got something to deal with."

I step down to the beach.

"Well well well. Who willingly to show herself up." As a woman step out of the shadow.

"Blaire White." I hiss at her name.

---

EISUKE POV'S

Wait what!? She just literally run down the hill without a plan and without a back up. She must be a crazy woman I ever known.

-----------

Well! Welcome back! Sorry if I take too long! Well to my disappointment, not much reader has been reading this story. I hope I didn't bored you all while I'm in a little break.

IM SO SORRY!!!!

Enjoy this chapter and the pic above!

-Cshh