Laurence x reader

Y/n Pov:
I was at my locker and was getting my stuff and was changed into my gym clothes. I head to the  water fountain and get some water. Oh no here comes captain of the soccer team Laurence.
"Y/n let's go were going to miss practice...can you can get water later let's go."
"Ok ok geez.....Ok am ready-"
"Look we missed it the coach is going to have a cow...wait you made us late...I need my revenge."
I look at him, confused and to feel his soft lips lock together with mine. I kissed back

Laurence licks Y/n bottom lip but she playfully denied he's hand goes to Y/n breasts and plays with them. She gasps and he takes the chance and slid in his tongue. They pull away for air and go back again. While they do Laurence masseuse her breasts ( no one is in the building so there not doing it in front of some students just FYI) Y/n goes down and slides down his shorts and boxers to show his member. Y/n testes Laurence by licking the tip "h-hey don't t-test m-me." Laurence says in between his pants. Y/n goes and deep throats his member he was about to cum but she stops. Laurence whimpers of lost of pleasure, she then leads him to the janitor's closet. Laurence kisses Y/n and while he dose this he pulls down her shorts and panties down. Laurence parts away from the kiss and kisses her on the neck to find her sweet spot "l-laurence~." He hears this knowing he found it. After he finish abusing her sweet spot he puts two fingers in her she moans to this action and Laurence moves his fingers in and out "l-laurence am g-going t-to c-cum~." He stops and pulled out his fingers and licks the juices. He he goes back up to her face. Y/n blushes and kisses him he then inserts his member in her womanhood a tear goes down Y/n cheek. Laurence wipes the tear away and waits for her to get used to his size. She moans telling him that he could move he starts to thrust slowly, "L-laurence harder f-faster mmmm~." "As you wish m'lady~." He starts to thrust in and out faster and harder Y/n had became a moaning mess. "L-laurence ugh r-right th-ere ah~" he sees he's hit her spot and keeps hitting it. "L-laurence am g-going to cu-cum~" Y/n moans as she is about to cum. "M-me to y-y/n~"
They cum at the same time Laurence pulls out and lays down next to Y/n. They cuddle for a bit and pull up there bottoms up and leave the closet and get there stuff a went home to forget of what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok please don't hate this, this is my very first time writing these so don't hate my writing. Anyway I have another book am working on called The Pain In Me by me so go check that one out on my profile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go follow me on Instagram if you like to see some of the art I draw!!
Instagram: the_proxy12