Aaron x aphmau

Aaron and aphmau had been married for awhile. Aphmau had mentioned that she always want a child but she felt that she was not ready yet. Aaron had decided maybe it was time. Aphmau had came home and Aaron had called her up. She went upstairs and walk into the room to find Aaron on the bed in his boxers. She blush at this and had took off her clothes and was left in her bra and underwear she jumps into the bed with Aaron where he'd started to kiss her he pulled away and said "are you ready to have children?" "Yes~" she replied. Aaron went down to her neck and found her sweet spot. He abuses it and while he dose this he pulls her underwear down and his boxers. He inserts his member in her womanhood and starts to thrust inhuman speed. At first aphmau screamed in pain but then felt pleasure as Aaron thrust aphmau moaned the both became a moaning mess. Aaron hit her spot and keep hitting it till they cumed. After a few days aphmau took a pregnancy test and it was positive. She and Aaron had a beautiful girl and were happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short, I been busy updating my other book. And I will accept any requests. Because I need inspiration to write. And I also busy with school 5 more months then it's over hahahahahahahahaha
My life sucks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go follow me on Instagram if you like to see some of the art I draw!!
Instagram: the_proxy12