Garroth x Aphmau

Aphmau and Garroth were just watching Netflix and were chilling. Till a thought came to Garroth's mind, he look at aphmau who seemed bored.
"Hey aphmau want to have some fun?" He asked her
"Sure what do you have in mind?" She wonder what they should do but Garroth had intruded on her thoughts by kissing her. She was surprised at first soon melted into the kiss. He licked her bottom lip ask to enter but she denied playfully. He put his hand in her shorts, aphmau had moan at this action. Garroth took the chance and slid in he's tongue. He pulled away and pulled up her shorts but aphmau had stop him. "Garroth I don't know if am ready for this." She had stated "I promise I won't hurt you aph." He reassured her. She took off her shirt and took off Garroth's too. Garroth unclips her bra and plays around with her breasts. Aphmau then pins Garroth and goes down to he's pants and see a tent forming. She blushes and pulls down his pants and boxers. Before she could do anything she is pinned instead. Garroth pulls down her shorts and underwear. And sticks two fingers in her. Aphmau moans at his action Garroth goes to her neck still pumping his fingers in her. He kisses her neck looking for her sweet spot. Aph moans louder garroth knows that he had found the spot and abuses it. "Ah g-garroth a-m g-going to c-cum~" she cums Garroth pulls his fingers out and licks her clean he then slides his member in her womanhood. She screams in pain Garroth kisses her to calm her and waits for her. After awhile she moans telling him, he can move. He trusts in and out fast, and aphmau become a moaning mess. Soon they cum in each other and lay down next to each other. And drift off to sleep, and to forget what had happened that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go follow me on Instagram if you like to see some of the art I draw!!
Instagram: the_proxy12