leoshant x reader

Y/n was on patrol with leoshant, but she didn't care. She wanted to get this over with, because she knew that he can patrol on his own and so can she. Leoshant shouted "HEY Y/N I THINK I HEARD SOMETHING!" Y/n followed leoshant into the forest, "um leoshant are you sure it came this way?" Y/n asked. The were far way from the village, but them leoshant pulled Y/n close and planted his lips on her's. Y/n was surprised but this was not leoshant, but she enjoy this. Y/n kissed back but something poked her in the arm, and a love potion was put on her. Y/n didn't care she loved leoshant she was just afraid he would reject her. Leoshant went to Y/n neck and abuses her sweet spot. Y/n moans, and after they make out session, they headed back to the village and went to leoshant's home. Y/n and leoshant were in the bed, leoshant insert his member and Y/n moaned, leoshant thrust into Y/n, and Y/n moaned. As leoshant thrust faster and faster, Y/n just became a moaning mess. Leoshant and Y/n both cumed, and the potion was gone. Once the two notice were the were and how the were positioned, leoshant got off Y/n and went to put his clothes on Y/n hid under the blanket, she didn't know what happened but she felt embarrassed. Leoshant came back and notice Y/n hiding. "Hey hey it's ok, some one might of put us under a spell. But here is something to say you are beautiful." Leoshant said trying to confront her. Y/n poked her head out and spoke " I think you so leoshant, I know this is not the time but I like you." Leoshant just kissed Y/n forehand and said "I love Y/n, but I think you should put on some clothes." Y/n forget she no clothes she walked and grab her clothes and look at leoshant. She went to bathroom put her clothes on and left. And leoshant and Y/n try to forget about there "meeting".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go follow me on Instagram if you like to see some of the art I draw!!
Instagram: the_proxy12