Zane x Kawaii~chan

Zane had a crush on Kawaii~chan, he did not tell anyone and soon the day came where he was going to tell her. But a better idea came to his mind. Zane texts Kawaii~chan

Zane: hey you want come over to my place
Kawaii~ chan: sure thing Zane~kun, be there asap

He puts his phone down and waits for Kawaii~chan to come. Once he was down stairs she was already here then Zane realized that he was not ready for this. He opens the door and pulls in kc. Before she could say anything he has placed his lips on hers . Kc was surprised but then melts into the kiss. She wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waste. Zane carries her up to his bed room, and locks the door behind him. He puts her down and pulls away from the kiss, he goes down to her neck and looks for her sweet spot. Soon he finds it and abuses the spot making her moan. He goes back and kiss her while he kisses her he pulls down her skirt and underwear. Kawaii~chan pulls away from the kiss and goes to Zane's pants and pulls them down. Zane pins down Kawaii~chan and inserts his member in her womanhood. She winches from the pain but felt pleasure. Zane starts to thrust in a inhuman speed. Kawaii~chan and Zane both cum and pant heavily. "Zane~kun did you wear protection?" Kawaii~chan asks still panting "well we are going to be parents." Zane says in between his panting. That's when he knew, he fucked up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short I wasn't really in the mood of writing this so yeah and it's getting late and I have to go take my singing lessons by my sister, man saying  it sounds funny. "Yes yes it is babe~" shut up Travis are you are sleeping on the floor "ok ok geez" that's better now run along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go follow me on Instagram if you like to see some of the art I draw!!
Instagram: the_proxy12