Travis X Reader part 2

Y/n Pov:
Travis made me mad as hell, and he says that the twins of his pff yeah right. I am the one who had them and he is not my boyfriend any more so there mine. But Garroth and the others including Travis try to win my heart and help me take care of them. So I ask them,
"Kids who do you wish was your daddy?"
There answer was
"Trashvis!"
I never told them about how terribly I was to Travis. But If it makes them happy then I will have to see if he wants to be there daddy. I had aphmau take care of them while I went to Travis's home.

3rd person Pov:
And so Y/n knock on Travis door and the door opened, but no one was there. Y/n walks in to hope to run into Travis, looking through the lonely home and remembering memories. But the silence was broken by a voice,
"What brings you here Y/n the hoe ."
"Travis I want to make up for what I did."
"How can you, you had sex with me and other guys then had twins and called them yours and not ours  haha yeah nothing can fix that wound."
I soon after that comment Y/n had already kissed Travis and Travis had missed this so he went along with it. They kissed for awhile and then pulled away. Travis went to Y/n neck and found her sweet spot and there she moaned like crazy, she too did miss this. Travis's hand goes up Y/n shirt and massage her breasts. Y/n was turned on, and so was Travis, Y/n went down Travis's pants and start to do a hand job on Travis's member. Travis grunts and moves them slowly to the couch. Y/n stops and leaves Travis wanting more, Travis goes down to Y/n pants and rips them off and inserts his member in her womanhood. He trusts and trusts till he was going in a inhuman speed. They both cum and fall asleep together on the couch. And a few years later Y/n and Travis, and the twins lived happily ever after....or did they.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go follow me on Instagram if you like to see some of the art I draw!!
Instagram: the_proxy12