Laurence x Garroth

Laurence could not get his best friend out of his mind and had to get his feelings told. So Laurence decided to text Garroth and see if he want to come over. "Hey Garroth want to come over?" Laurence texts. "Sure, I be right over." Garroth text reads. Laurence wait for Garroth, but he did not know the his friend's "meeting" with his sister. Garroth comes and knocks on the door, Laurence answers the door and let's Garroth in. For a few hours the played games and talked. "Hey Laurence lets go to your room." Garroth spoke to Laurence. Laurence nods in agreement, he thought that would be a good time to tell Garroth about his feelings. Garroth sits on Laurence's bed, and Laurence walks in the room and locks the door. Garroth looked at Laurence and thought "why would he lock the door, me and him are the only ones in the house hmmm." Laurence and Garroth were face to face, Laurence got closer and filled in the space with a kiss. Garroth was surprised, but his body just felt like this was better, better then the time with cadenza. A few minutes pass and both Garroth and Laurence were on the bed with the pants off and including there boxers. Garroth toke control first, Garroth hand job Laurence's member. Laurence groaned while Garroth continue this action, Laurence cumed and Garroth flipped Laurence over. Garroth inserts his member, Laurence groans and whimpered from the pain. Garroth waits for Laurence to ageist to his size, soon Garroth started trusting, Laurence groan and Garroth did too. Both boys cumed. Both boys panted in extreme tiredness. "Garroth I love you." Laurence says before drifting to sleep, Garroth response "I love you too Laurence."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go follow me on Instagram if you like to see some of the art I draw!!
Instagram: the_proxy12