Garroth x Cadenza

Garroth and cadenza and a friendship but both were afraid to admit there feeling for each other. But Laurence on the other hand had feelings for Garroth and hearing his sister had a crush on Garroth only hurt him more. But he had to win Garroth's hearts but didn't want to hurt his sister's feelings. On the following week cadenza was asked by Garroth if she wanted to hang out with him. Of course she went with him but something came that she didn't think would happen. "So cadenza want to do something in my room, you know find something to do in there?"
Garroth asked. Cadenza nodes in response, they head to his room. And Garroth dose something out of the blue to cadenza. Garroth places his lips on her lips and make out till Garroth starts to finger cadenza. Cadenza cums on Garroth and she turns the tables around and hand jobs Garroth's member. He cums all over her hands, and pins cadenza and inserts his member in cadenza's womanhood. And this repeats for 1 whole hour and soon both realized what they had done. "Lets forget all of this had happened ok Garroth." Cadenza tells to Garroth while she gets ready to head home. "Yeah....bye cadenza see you later." Garroth says while cadenza leaves and Garroth doesn't know what to do. He knows Laurence will get upset because he had sex with his sister. Oh what will he do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go follow me on Instagram if you like to see some of the art I draw!!
Instagram: the_proxy12