Zane x Laurence

Laurence was different, when every one was around. He didn't like Zane. But when he was by himself he liked Zane. And not in a like, he like liked him but he didn't know how to deal with his feelings for him. Laurence knew that aphmau was Zane's friend, but Laurence wanted be more than friends. (God sometimes I forgot that this is a lemon and I gross myself out) Aphmau want Zane to get to know Laurence and the others like she does. So she locked them in there house and waited for them to bound together.
Few hours later
Finally both guys were in the locked home, Laurence was thinking that maybe this is how he can tell Zane. But nope, something was wrong with Zane like if he had lust in his eyes. (Which they are) "Zane are you ok--." Laurence asked but cut off by Zane placing his lips on Laurence's. Laurence thought to himself *why is he acting like this, where is the true Zane I know and cared for*. Zane lick Laurence bottom lip, Laurence denied. Zane went to Laurence chest and pulled up. And stroked Laurence abs, Laurence groan and Zane took that chance and insert his tongue exploring every inch. Laurence pulled away, and panted. Zane went to Laurence's pants and pulled them down with his boxers. Zane went and hand job Laurence member, Laurence grunted and Zane continued to do a hand job. Laurence look at Zane, even though Laurence loved Zane this was not the Zane he fell in love with. Once he cumed, Zane lick Laurence's member clean. Zane look at Laurence on last time and giggled "hehehe let's take some where in the bedroom you know." Zane spoke in a sexy voice full of lust. "No." Laurence replied, Zane look at him confused. "Zane I love ok, and I know I was mean to you but I didn't mean it. But being here locked with you I thought I could tell you. But this is not you, Zane were is the real you the one who would hate being stuck in here. Where is he?" Zane look at Laurence. "A-am s-sorry Idk what came over me. Laurence umm I had the same feelings for you, and I didn't know how to say this. Laurence w-will ughhhh Laurence will you go out with me?". Laurence was confused and look into Zane's eyes there was not lust. Laurence nodded, and kissed Zane there us a bust coming from the door and Garroth had came in. "Guys are you guys ok?" Garroth asked both Laurence and Zane said there were ok. And later that night Zane and Laurence continued were they had left off. And ummm there are no words to explain how that went down....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go follow me on Instagram if you like to see some of the art I draw!!
Instagram: the_proxy12