Dante x Reader

Dante never really knew how to tell Y/n how he feels about her. And the guys advice was to "Kiss The Girl" but dante didn't want to be that way so he ask Kayla for some advice. "Kayla how do I tell her?" He asked her "well you will have to invite her to some place, then see what happens next and if things don't work then I don't know what to tell you sorry pal." Kayla stated. Kayla was always so good at giving advice, so dante invited Y/n to his house. Y/n had felt the same way but did not know if he would accept her. Dante and Y/n would have small talk and it would just be silence. But Y/n decided to drop the mic "dante I was wandering if you wanted to do something fun~" she said slyly "oh um s-sure what did you have in mind." Dante asked, he felt a bit uneasy or a weird emotion. But Y/n just planted her lips on his and kissed him, dante was shocked at first but kissed back. A few minutes went by and dante was turned on, he had went Y/n neck and hit her sweet spot and his hands massage her breasts. (I need holy water jfc my life is over) . By now dante and Y/n were in there under garments. "Y/n I was wandering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" Dante ask properly think of getting a no from her but nope she nodded to his question. Y/n slipped off her underwear and dante took off his boxers. And his placed his member in her womanhood and Y/n moaned, and for the rest. I won't detail all I know it down and dirty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the picture above was a profile that I going to put for my YouTube channel and wanted to know if you guys liked it or not. Anyways I am feeling a little better so I should be fine by Monday, anyways I have to thank A_Fellow_Artists for this request. And don't worry I will write the requests I get when I get the chance ok. See you soon my little kitties~

Go follow me on Instagram if you like to see some of the art I draw!!
Instagram: the_proxy12