Zane x Reader

It was a beautiful night, and two friends were spend there time together. Y/n watch from to the window on how the stars where so beautiful in the sky. Like glitter sprinkled on black paper. Zane was nervous, he loved Y/n so much he invited her over and wasn't sure what to do. Y/n noticed this and decided to lighten the mood. "So Zane what you want to do?" Y/n spoke. Zane got an idea in his head "how about some movies." Zane spoke in his deep voice. Zane and Y/n watched movies till, Zane had pulled Y/n closer. Y/n blushes a bright pink, Zane giggled seeing her flustered made him laugh. Y/n look into Zane blue eye, and with her hand she pulled back Zane's hair that covered his left eye. His eyes were beautiful, both sky blue eyes locked on Y/n's e/c. They both leaned in, planting a kiss on each other. Zane licked Y/n bottom lip, she playfully denied. Zane moved his hand down Y/n stomach, Y/n lightly moaned and Zane slipped his tongue in. Exploring every inch of it, they pulled away for air. Zane went down to Y/n neck hitting her sweet spot making her moan lightly. Zane and Y/n went back to kissing each other, Zane pulled off Y/n shirt and Zane took off his. He went down to Y/n chest and uncliped her bra, Zane played with Y/n breasts. Y/n moaned and Zane pulled down her skirt and underwear. He went and kissed Y/n, and started to finger Y/n. She moaned, and Zane continues to finger Y/n, Y/n cumed and Zane licked his fingers clean. Y/n the turned the tables she pulled down his shorts with his boxers. She kisses him while she hand job his member. Zane groaned while Y/n went and faster on hand jobing. Zane cumed and Y/n cleaned up the mess. Zane then pinned Y/n down and spoke "this may hurt but I wait for you to ageist." Y/n nodes. Zane starts to insert his member, Y/n's eyes tear up from the pain. But he waits for her. Y/n moved her hips giving Zane a sign that it's ok. Zane fully insert his member, Y/n moaned. Zane starts off slow to tease Y/n, "Zane...can you...g-go...faster..." he picks up the pace. Zane goes faster and Y/n moans louder. Y/n feels a knot in her stomach, Zane was about to cum. Y/n cumed, and Zane still trusts one more time before cumming. And soon Zane cums in Y/n, he lays next to Y/n and says "hey umm I know this was fun and I want to do it again sometime, but would you be my girlfriend?" Y/n blushes and says "yes..". Zane kisses Y/n on the cheek and gets up. "I think we should clean up here." Zane spoke when he notice there clothes on the floor. "Hehehe I think we have too." Y/n laugh. Both clean up and put there PJ's on and slept together. And so life for them was purrfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hahaha see what I did there, ok anyways on to business. So I been getting headaches and sometimes I won't post a lemon. But I thank you all for reading my book. Getting requests and having to bleach my eyes all the time. Is still a great time and getting help to improve my writing skills because of you. I will be taking my math Starr test next week and so am worried. But I know I have people believing in me. So I don't think I'll fail, anyways if your feeling down you can always talk to me, don't be afraid to talk to me. Anyways I have to go get some sleep.

Go follow me on Instagram if you like to see some of the art I draw!!
Instagram: the_proxy12